Adobe XD: Feature Requests

We love to hear feature requests for Adobe XD from you! UserVoice works best when you file a single idea per submission, but feel free to file as many submissions as you’d like!

Please include:

1. Description
  2. Why is this valuable to you?
  3. If possible, an image or movie to help us understand what you’re talking about
--------------------------------------------
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: On August 30, 2019 User Voice Bugs forum will transition to read-only.

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Save full artboard in sharing mode.

An option to save the full layout as a PNG or JPG.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  04 : Sharing on the web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Comment History

A comment history would be very helpful for the designer. A client might accidentally delete feedback and for the designer to have the capability to view any and all feedback (resolved/ deleted) would be helpful. That way it can be easily retrieved and the client will not have to worry about having to make those comments all over again. It would be a good safety, "backup" feature.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  04 : Sharing on the web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback. You can already view all of the comments that have been resolved and not on the prototype, but not the deleted. Just to be clear – are you looking at a timeline for comment activity? Or is it just to be able to see deleted comments?

3. Support native anchors

When shared on the web, links do not support browser features like:
    - Open in new tab
    - Mousewheel click to open in new tab
    - Copy link address
    - etc

Links in general should support browser features you would expect to work on links.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  04 : Sharing on the web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. A way to pause animations in feedback view

Currently, if you have an animation happening across two artboards that just cycling between each other, it makes it difficult for a reviewer to leave comments. The only way to pause an animation is to click into the area where you can leave a comment. If there are already comments on that slide it can be a carnival game trying to click into that area. See attached gif. It would be nice to have a way for them to pause during review stages.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

feature-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  04 : Sharing on the web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. save for web feature like photoshop for exporting assets

When I export assets from xd, it generally takes more space. And I can't directly import files from xd to photoshop, so first I have to import into illustrator and then to photoshop and then I can use save for web to optimize my assets.
    So please incorporate a feature so that I can directly export assets from xd with compression.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  04 : Sharing on the web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base