Adobe XD: Feature Requests

We love to hear feature requests for Adobe XD from you! UserVoice works best when you file a single idea per submission, but feel free to file as many submissions as you’d like!

Please include:

1. Description
  2. Why is this valuable to you?
  3. If possible, an image or movie to help us understand what you’re talking about
--------------------------------------------
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: On August 30, 2019 User Voice Bugs forum will transition to read-only.

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Clear all prototype wires

I would like to be able to clear all prototype wires similar to how the clear all guides option works in other Adobe products.

181 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

feature-in-the-backlog  ·  36 comments  ·  02 : Prototype mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hotspot hints in Preview

When viewing my prototype using Preview, I would like to see the same hotspot hints that my team members will see when they view my prototype on the web.

57 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

feature-in-the-backlog  ·  15 comments  ·  02 : Prototype mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Dynamic scrolling viewport height based on screen size

Currently, for scrolling artboards there is a fixed-position dotted line that defines the height of the viewport in the interactive preview.

For desktop web sized artboards, I'd like the position of the dotted line to automatically adjust dynamically so the prototype fills the full height of the user's screen. For example, on a laptop screen the scrollable viewport might be 960px tall and when the same prototype is viewed on a desktop monitor the viewport might be 1200px tall.

102 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

feature-in-the-backlog  ·  13 comments  ·  02 : Prototype mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Multiple sharing links for different subsets of same file

I´m designing for several screens at once and would like to be able to create separate links for the different screens. Eg one for desktop, one for tablet and one for phone. So that I easily can work on all the screens at once and don't have to change files.

212 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

42 comments  ·  02 : Prototype mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

As a workaround for this featire you can make your home artboard an “index” page which links to the different views/subsets of your design. When you share your design and visit the URL you can click through to the real home artboards and copy the URL (each artboard has it’s own URL on the shared link). You can then share these URLs to link people to a subset of your design.

We hope to be able to formalize this feature in the future.

5. Ability to define wire color

Being able to select the color for the connectors not only makes it easier for me to understand the interactions better at a glance but when I share the wireframes with developers it gives more clarity to the progression of interactions.

63 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

feature-in-the-backlog  ·  14 comments  ·  02 : Prototype mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Scroll to Anchor Link Target

The anchor link that target the specific part of the page. This is the significant user experience on web usability where user can "back to top" or can navigate (i.e. from menu bar) to the specific sessions without the need to scroll through entire pages.

3,053 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

feature-in-the-backlog  ·  405 comments  ·  02 : Prototype mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add Interactive Native Widgets/Controls to Prototypes

Support for native device functions (e.g. Cordova).

Example dropdown selection, media players, maps, etc.

This would increase the demo's effectiveness and allow for a more real-world prototype.

384 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

feature-in-the-backlog  ·  16 comments  ·  02 : Prototype mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base