Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. This is not a feature request. This is a plea to reduce the number of new features under development and focus your efforts on improving/fixing existing ones. States is an awesome addition but it's full of holes and needs a lot of work before it's truly useful. I still run into all sorts of bugs with components. Something as simple as selecting an object and adjusting its position with the arrow keys is a pain (clicking arrow keys reverts to navigating the layers panel instead of moving the selection). I appreciate all the hard work and innovative additions to XD.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Plugins, Layers and Assets panel at its minum width is a very narrow column on Mac. I think scrollbars are too large, also for XD's properties panel.
    It would be great having narrower scrollbars, as thin as in Windows or in the font menu, even better with a show/hide effect.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I don't understand why when I turn on a layer to view it on the layer panel
    the eye icon is with a cross on it?
    when I turn on the layer view the eye icon shouldn't be crossed it should be in low opacity with out a cross

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Sometimes I use the undo shortcut once too many. Please allow Ctrl + Y for a redo. Even if there's only one possible redo, I'd take it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Shame as it makes it easier to browse through the fonts we usually used the most or the most - I suppose that the other option is to save the top choices in the current project library?
    XD version: 10.0.12.09 / CC version: 3.1.0.8

Many thanks for your help and time!
    Karen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. HI,

I tried out the feature of renaming charater styles and updated the design specs afterwards. When I opened the design specs they still had the original names. Rendering the feature half way useful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)