Adobe XD: Feature Requests

We love to get feature requests for Adobe XD! You can view existing feature requests, vote on them and add your comments, or you can submit a new feature request.

While creating a new feature request, please include:

1. Description of the feature
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, an image or video that helps us understand your feature request
--------------------------------------------
To report bugs, you can reach our support team in the following locations:

You can view a current list of known issues at this location.

Other useful links :
  1. XD user guide
  2. XD on Twitter
  3. XD on Facebook
Thank you
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Urgent BUG > Can't preview any of my XD Presentation on the web browser

I can't view my mockups in the web browser right now I don't know how long will it take to have them back. Also I can't view my colleagues links too.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  04 : Sharing on the web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Double-clicking Objects in the Layers Panel Should Allow Title Editing of that Layer

I wanted to change the name of the artboard I was working on, so I double clicked it circa PS behavior, and expected to have the field be editable, to change the name but it did not. I'd rally like it match other Adobe products in terms of constancy of interface.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add new elements in Master Component

Feature:
    There should be a way to add new elements to already created components.

Requirement Reason:
    This way we wouldn't need to ungroup the component to add the new element every time. The requirement usually occurs in incremental design when we need to modify an already existing component and also when you miss out some elements before marking group of elements as your component.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Save Files Locally

After upgrading to 29.1.32, I am not able to create a new local file, or "Save as" locally. I can only save to cloud or create new documents on the cloud.

This is not a good user experience!

Please help! :(

Please help.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Folders for cloud documents made visible on XD home screen

With the recent update, folders for cloud documents are accessible in the creative cloud app. I would like to see that folder structure applied to the cloud documents list on the adobe xd home screen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. BUG: Cannot produce share link with the word "Discover" on the page

I kept getting (Error 44:116) As soon as I removed the word, "discover" from the content, it was fine. It's the weirdest thing I've ever encountered and took me forever to find out what was causing the error. Please fix!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  03: Share mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  04 : Sharing on the web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bug Fix please after recent update!

Before the recent update, I used to be able to copy a prototype file, with its interactions, transitions and clickable animation and paste it into a new file to rework with new ideas. Now, this is not working. Please bring this back as it saved me a lot of work redoing already created experiences.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  02 : Prototype mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Open anchor points and corner radius

If the adobe can provide the functionality to remove anchor point and so the rectangle will be open right now if you remove also it will be a close object and one more thing if you create an open square with pen tool it restrict designer to give a corner redius. If you can provide my feedback to adobe XD development time that would be good for next update.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow a unique "hover" state for each "new" state

States are great, BUT, I always thought the idea was that they could be an easy change mechanism for all components, thus it would be nice that for every "new state" that gets added from the menu, each could have its corresponding hover state. Otherwise, a new component has to be created for each one and thus making "new state" only really viable for components that are non-interactive (like status indicators).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback. You can actually create hover interactions between states in Prototype Mode; the “hover” is just a shortcut to create your first hover state. I’ve attached an animated GIF that shows you how to do this between any state you want. Hope this helps!

11. Bug: color picker is broken

bug: color picker is broken, see image

Adobe XD Version: 30.2.12.3
    Windows 10: 1906 (Build 18363.900)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Unable to access any of my XD prototypes

Hi, this is to inform you that I've a premium version of XD but when I open any of my cloud protype I get an error "Something went wrong, You can try accessing the link again, if the error persist. report the error"

Please imminently look into it and solve I have very urgent presentation with the Managers.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  02 : Prototype mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. XD Cannot Save Locally after upgrade to 29.0.32

After upgrading to 29.0.32, I found that I cannot create a new local file, or
    "Save as" locally. I can only save to cloud, or create new documents on the cloud.

Please tell me this isn't a feature!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Prototype link often slow to load

Frequently have issues loading time on an XD link. Some clients was a bad internet connection say it takes a long time to load. I can understand with Dev specs but design links are also slow.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  04 : Sharing on the web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Bug: Elements jump all over place, while dragging

Since last week I have big troubles with bigger components (as in many elements in one component). When trying to resize elements or push them a little aside, they jump all over the part, stretch weirdly out or just disappear into a -1 px border ...

It looks like there is an invisible element with a "wrapping around" feature like picutres and boxes in InDesign have for text. Please help. All I can do to "fix" it is creating a new status and rebuild it, but then I have to change all child-components in all documents.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Overrides in linked components get erased

When I make changes in components from a linked documents in my current document, these overrides get erased when I make minor changes in the parent document.

Case:
    I have a master file with all my components, and a mock-up file. I copy my input field with the placeholder text "Lorem Ipsum" from my master file into my mock-up file. I change the placeholder text into "last name". Now, if I change the border color of the input field in the master file from grey to blue the component not only changes the border color in my mock-up file, but…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Adobe XD links unable to update anymore error (Error 55:18)

Have been updating the same link for almost a year without no issues to developers..... today is the first time ever adobe xd tells me something went wrong....I always keep my apps up to date and try uninstalling and reinstalling but same issue persist....I will create a new link but i dont want to keep facing similar issue if this were to happen again as this will bother and strain my team

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  10: Developer Handoff  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. remove hover state

You can add a hover state to a component. But how can you remove one? I can't find anyway of doing this without breaking up the component. I want to copy a component from one artboard to another then remove the hover as I'd like it to do something different here.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02 : Prototype mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback. To remove a hover state, select the main component and find the hover state in the property inspector. You can then delete the state by right clicking and selecting “Delete.” Hope that helps!

19. BUG: Losing layers off canvas

When I move some sections off screen (totally off canvas) I am then lose parts of them once I let go (off canvas). I have copied the whole project into a new workspace and it works fine. What is going on?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Blurry Proto Types

Why are prototypes so blurry. clients cant read them?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  02 : Prototype mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 27 28
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base