Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

95 results found

1. Please a keyboard shortcut to access the Home screen (little House) of the main Application, and the same keyboard to close it when this windows is open to return to the opened document(s).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. Now that Adobe has purchased Figma, for only 20 billion dollars (LMAO) please discontinue Xd, put us out of our misery and force us to use the obviously superior Figma. many of us are in production flows that can not justify the transition unless we dont have a choice, please remove the burden of choice, and the burden that is XD, from our lives. This will be the best thing Adobe has done for its customer since its inception, thanks in advance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. https://creativecloud.adobe.com/cc/discover/article/register-for-adobe-max-the-creativity-conference

typo on your site***

Hello my name is Heather,
    I happened to stumble upon your amazing new event registration online and realized- There Was a Typo on Your Page
    I noticed & wanted to reach out to let you know it says
    2021 instead of 2022. Have a Great Day!

Thanks For Your Time,
    Heather

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Hi Elaine, Yet another month passes and no meaningful features are released in XD. Please could you speed up the features releases so the product remains competitive in the marketplace. The ideas forum serves little purpose if nothing is developed :-(

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The features that are under review and in backlog will come to reality. We are expecting the day off better xd.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I listen to the Wireframe podcast every episode. Could you please add this to Deezer so I can have all my podcasts in the same place? It's just a matter of submitting the RSS feed and an image/description to their podcast directory :)

https://podcasters.deezer.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Frustrating when you are trying to preview what you have just created in large XD but previews the first screen not the screen you are working on

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The whole purpose of components needs to be able to build once and use everywhere.

I currently can't build for example a navigation component that allows things inside of it to auto animate size and position. See the attached movie. The underline bar only auto animates when it's size and position are modifide from one artboard to another. not within a component that is being modified with states.

Please update states to allow auto animation between states.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I'd like to host Adobe Connect's E-learning platform on my website (https://fontvilla.com). Is it possible? Usually, when we try to create an Adobe Connect E-learning platform, it allows us to use the application by creating a sub-domain on Adobe. However, I would like entire application to be on our website.

Will it be possible? Thanks in advance.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  10. It is difficult delete an interaction now, (or in fact change it but that is for another day) to delete it you have to keep moving to where you want to delete an interaction from, since you have added the '+' on prototype link items.

A simple keyboard command al la 'paste interaction' would be perfect then no scrolling around the canvas will be required.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Clicking on comment notifications in my notification feed should deep link to the comment and highlight it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. As an XD user, I think I'm smart enough to type capital case letters when I really need to. I don't need the auto correction. Thank you very much!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! This is actually a system setting – you can change this setting by going to System Preferences > Keyboard > Text and unclick the “Capitalize words automatically” setting. This should adjust your autocorrect settings. Please feel free to file a different ticket if you still see this issue!

13. When trying to align objects, object won't align to the same edge as something else, Example box and a line dont align for half pixel!

When will this issue be fixed? This same bug is found from Bugs section but it shows there that it is resolved even it is not!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. In Sketch I was used to make a symbol A (master/primary component A) change it (modificated instance) and make a new symbol B (master/primary component B) out of this. So if I change symbol A it also changes symbol B.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Auto-animate perpetual rotation

It’s very hard to create a perpetual rotation animation, because XD auto-animates the rotation to the nearest direction - i.e. the rotation go backwards against your intention.

I can do this by creating intermediate dartboards with the element’s rotation set to -179° etc but it’s very fiddly. https://xd.adobe.com/view/80d2466c-7366-4ad0-429e-b27109ec89fa-f6e3/?fullscreen&hints=off

There should be any easier way.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. There should be some sort of compensation (e.g. subscription extension) for those of us who encounter severe problems after installing updates.

In late Feb/MArch 2019, I followed the prompt to update my Premier Pro app. Subsequently, PP slowed down, kept crashing. It would take 24 hours to render a 5 minute video.... and seeing progress on current edits was impossible. It could not handle older projects.

After exhausting all self help options, I contacted online support. After a 3 hour session and several failed previous attempts, one agent helped fix the disconnect between storage, the drivers and the PP program…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Son un gran apoyo visual para el desarrollo de aplicaciones moviles

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It's very hard to tell when text is in edit mode on the canvas.. there isn't enough contrast like there is when placed on a white background like an artboard

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Now the height of the text box of the text cannot be changed. I hope that we can provide us with the value of the text box and change the fixed height of the text box.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5