Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. With the Jan 2018 update, the color picker layout have been changed and at the moment it is not possible to see HEX and HSB values at the same time. Instead, we have a switch which allows you to see either HEX, RGB or HSB values at a given time.

This is slowing down my workflow and (I am guessing) the workflow of other designers.

I need HEX for coding or for inputting colors I know by heart quickly, while I need HSB to edit existing colors adjusting hue, saturation and brightness manually.

After this change, we are forced to…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I was trying to share a document I had with the link but since there are multiple sized artboards and they aren't linearly linked with the prototyping tools it only uploaded one set of artboards. I created a screen and marked it as home that contained links to the separate prototypes, however it would be great to be able to have this be natively implemented with grouping prototypes etc.

The whole goal was to limit the number of links we send an individual.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. We need file name info in specs links to prototype.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. In Japanese language, both vertical writing and horizontal writing are used, because I want vertical writing features.

縦書きテキスト
    垂直文本
    세로 텍스트

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1. WIN 10 latest anniversary update.
    2. XD from appstore installed
    3. Connected via USB
    4. Opened XD
    5. Opened App on OS
    6. Nothing on the XD mobile
    7. No mobile icon on XD desktop top right corner

WIN 10 Pro / Anniversary update
    Iphone 5 SE / latest iOS update (just right now)
    XD 1.2 (1300)

XD on windows 0.6.8.6

347 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Ability to browse and view list of published links in XD mobile app rather than uploading XD file separately in Adobe cloud to view the prototype in the app.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Idea is an customizable Rating-System for an Prototype to enhance the commenting-feature.

The Designer can Add an Rating-Group like "Usability" or "Design".
    The Reviewer can rate from 0 to 5. For Example.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. When I need Font Awesome icons, I have to go and create them in Illustrator, rasterise them and import them into XD.
    My FontAwesome ttf font family appears in the font list but it doesn't work (not applied to selection).
    Ideally I would want to select FontAwesome from the font list (or as a glyph), type it, and rasterise/vectorise it.

513 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Implementation of full featured style sheet for controlling type.

Being able to adjust a style in a standard paragraph style edit mode that changes all styles in document would speed up prototyping and screen design.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It would be great to be able to see which symbols are not used on any of project's artboards.

Sometimes this kind of feature is needed to clean up symbols library.

141 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It would be nice if Adobe supports XAML standardization, and made XAML its code behind Adobe XD, including integration options with Xamarin.Form.

100 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Have the ability for prototype wires to go underneath the artboards.

This feature would be would be already made wires, any wire that you are live-editing would be above artboards.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I feel like this was raised and marked as "addressed" by the design specs feature but isn't actually addressed.

Essentially we need to be able to markup / annotate wireframes with feature specs . It would be functionally similar to the commenting feature but
    - they're specifications, not comments - it's a one off note not back and forth conversation
    - they can be rendered with/alongside the designs as an export option so it can be signed off by the client and archived for governance
    - the feature should be available via the XD App and stored in the XD…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When creating designs that include fixed elements, you have to place certain layers over other content (like an Apple App store-style tabbed footer menu for example), in order to get it to display in the correct place when previewing. However this makes for a frustrating experience when designing other elements which must sit beneath the fixed content. You have to toggle the fixed element's visibility in the layers panel, then toggle it back on to see it when previewing.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Love to have copy rotation tool. It's very helpful for icon design.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Currently, there's no simple way to look up or adjust the spacing of an existing repeat grid element (other than grabbing and dragging the spacing area).

This is sometimes bothersome because, 1) when just trying to look it up, you don't always want to change the spacing, and 2) finding the spacing adjustment area can be a bit fiddly.

Also, when you DO want to adjust the spacing, it can be a bit tricky to get it on the exact pixel.

Therefore, it'd be nice if the spacing property would show up as an input field in the right (properties)…

236 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. We are testing XD as a replacement for visually spec'ing on the web. It would be great if we could specify screen positions for elements that either are floating center vertically within a column, floating 30% above the bottom of a column, 30px from the bottom of a column, etc. Essentially, it would be helpful to be able to communicate position as a container percentage, as well as a way to communicate that this element's positioning is relative to the top, middle, or bottom of an element.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! We currently don’t reference to center and bottom, but we do use a fixed viewport. This means that your object can be 30px off the bottom of the viewport and will stay there if the fixed element selection is turned on. Similarly, if you position your object at the center of your viewport, it’ll stay there if the position is set. While the way you think of it is different than your developer, it should at least look the same.

17. It would be great if people could import their Muse websites into XD. I do not know coding therefore I can't use Dreamweaver and there is not another comparable to Muse adobe app that will work...

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Comments are great and I always use them. I find myself wanting to reorder comments so my 5th comment (for example) can be placed at the top as my 1st comment.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Similar to Zoom In Cmd+1=100%, Cmd+2= 200% it would be nice to have Zoom Out, say Cmd+Shift+2 = 50%

Currently the only way to go 50% from keyboard is hit Cmd+- twice.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)