Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. Previous versions can export resources to pxcook

Now the Chinese version of the latest version of this function is not available, please improve it, urgent need

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Previous versions of XD's Zeplin had the ability to sync guides from XD layouts to Zeplin, but per Zeplin: "It is no longer possible to view grids for designs published from XD due to a limitation from Adobe XD Plugin APIs."

Please fix this so our developers can view grids again.

Zeplin notes it here. The ability to show guides remains with Figma and Sketch:
    https://support.zeplin.io/en/articles/774207-exporting-grid-layouts-from-design-tools

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Dropping the SVG file from NAS drive doesn't work and adobe XD doesn't recognize the format. I am dragging the file from SMB network drive on Windows 10

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. while start typing any text on xd - in Hebrew only - the first letter is appering but the other next letters is not appearing on the screen even its there.
    only after finishing writing and accepting the text - the whole text is appearing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  5. One of my files is not letting me update links and I am getting the Error - 1

I've already tried to sign out and close my apps, sign back in and the issue is still happening.

This is only happening to one file.

I tried to make a new file using save as, it worked about 3 times and is now giving me the error again. This is really frustrating.

I do not want to make another file because all the links will change, this is really making me lose a bunch of time. Please help me fix this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hello Adobe Staff! I didnt see Adobe Spark in the list of suggestions for Programs, So I'm leaving it here, but know this suggestion is for Spark, not for Adobe XD. Can You guys please make it so that in between slides on Adobe Spark, The user can space the slides out with tenths of a second, like 1.2 seconds or 2.5 seconds between slides? This would make the transitions alot smoother to the melody of the music I add and more enjoyable for people to view. Thanks for Your time!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. What is this error? Is it written for design users of for software gurus? I can't open or recover the project anymore. I was working on an urgent project that is totally lost now. I expect much more from Adobe. So many lost productivity hours.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  8. I hope Adobe XD team takes these posts seriously. This software is full of bugs, and it makes it really hard from not moving to Figma.

I've been working on an urgent project, which now I can't even open. No matter what I've tried. Also, the error is unclear and not user-friendly. Terrible experience.

Moreover, how could it be saved with newer version if I'm the only one who work on the file, and I'm the only one who suddenly can't access it?

"This was saved with a newer version of Adobe XD. Please update Adobe XD to open it."

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. unable to browse plugins even if my internet is turned on. it says no internet connection

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  10. Editing a text inside a component has become a nightmare. The app is freezing, crashing on larger prototypes and it becomes worse with each update you are releasing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out to us. I just heard back from the strategic business development manager that you were able to resolve your issue. I’m closing this ticket now – please feel free to reach out via enterprise support if you experience this again!

11. There are frequent crashes with the edit text option, I can select but can't actually edit. Forcing us to close and open XD again every time this crash occurs

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I made a presentation link this morning, and it worked perfect. But the updated one, made just a couple of minutes ago, doesn't show/work at all (zie screenimage). what can be wrong? thanks in advance. Claudio.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When creating designs and sharing over the web the viewer does not have the option to see the full artboard at once.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! You can set this yourself by turning off the artboard scrolling. Select your artboard and set the Scrolling to None. Once you do that, your artboard will show in full when you publish. Hope that helps!

14. The black text on dark grey is VERY hard on my eyes--I can barely see it with the contrast.
    I know that low contrast is the trend right now, but it is a serious functional issue--I can't SEE your features to use them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  15. The Material Design template is curiously lacking in common controls. Why is this, and where can I get them to be used in XD?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Old designs isn't less important to us "Designers" from the final ones,
    as it is considered as an evidence about the product development with the process,
    But we too don't like to have a crowd work space with those old designs,
    so we need something like a separate folder named "Drafts" for example so that the workspace still clean and wide while we can return to our old design easily as well,

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. oftenly i saw when i type mode, xd is hang and then save file is ok

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It's necessary to replay and view an animation again & again to get the detailed mistakes. But to replay or restart the animation, I have to close the current preview and open the preview again. What about adding a button through which we can easily do this by one click?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It's an issue when you export to PDF and the design have a MASK. The content inside of the mask it's generated with zoom inside of the mask.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Hi,
    When I export my artboards to PDF format, Images which are masked with shape are misplaced. I've attached the images from my Artboard and image from the exported PDF format for the comparison & reference. Please look into it as soon as possible.

Thank you.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 6 8 10 52 53