Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. I would like to request that the text box be really tight against text/letters which would really help in calculating the amount of pixels between text instead of the text box. If you made this change it would really make mine and a lot of people's lives easier. Keep on rocking XD!!!

• Felipe
    51 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Please add a shortcut to make some vectors pixel perfect or snap to pixel. Sometimes I create a new vector shape that in 1000% zoom looks great but then the actual size looks blurry (edges) - It is not a production bug since I have exported the artboard and it looks exactly the same (see attached)

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I hope for next update, Responsive Resize should disable by default. It's very annoy for editing existed artwork

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Search Option in the Installed plugin pannel, It is difficult to find the right plugin when you have installed lot of plugins.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The Responsive Resize button should be XD Blue when it’s toggled to the “ON” state. The dark grey background when the toggle is activated (in the right position), isn’t as clear that the feature is activated.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I would like to know how much time I've spent on a project, sometimes I can sit 10 hours in a row. I would love to see somewhere in the project info one number that would tell me how much hours and minutes I have spent working on a design. Same feature exists in Word, so why not add it here? Thank you!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. The font-weight should be displayed in the right order as follows
    -regular-italic-bold-bolditalic
    and in larger families
    -thin-thinItalic-extralight....-light...-regular....-medium....-semibold.....-bold...-extrabold...-black
    Right now it is arranged in a random order which is bad experience for designers to search the entire list to sharp shoot the one we want.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Admin →
  8. When designing a banner for a youtube channel or facebook-site with cover image … I'd like to export my images in the right size, but the export from XD to JPG/PNG is poor (color-mistakes no attachment of color profiles) OR if Iäd like to make advanced work (filters/masks etc.) I don't like to rebuild my design in Photoshop. An export from XD to Photoshop 8with all layers) would be very helpful.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. There is a problem with the operation when searching by entering Japanese characters in the font name box.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Need an ability to rearrange artboards on the left section - where the list of all artboards are shown. This will enable me to export my artboards to pdf and also to zeplin in a sequential manner.

Because i like to drag and copy artboards the artboards are all mixed up on the artboards list section. It would help if there is a button to quickly rearrange the artboards alphabetically.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 216 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When you copy a paragraph from specs and some of the text is underlined in the design/prototype, it would be great if the underline was copied as well?

This could be easily left off by the developer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. As the UI/UX Designer that works on projects with multiple teams, it would be nice if my developers could see the components, how many times they've been used, and where.

We could always let them use the Adobe XD document, but as per their request it would be nice to see all of this information in one place since they're already in love with the dev view and tools there.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It would increase animation possibilities if we could change the position of an object's pivot point from one artboard to another.

If there was a way to dynamically parent one object to another, animated pivot points would be even more useful.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The Prototype Panel moves the interaction from the element to a panel. This results in little breaks in the prototyping design flow. The previous version was much easier to use because the element initiating the action and the action settings weren't separated. Keeping the interaction settings above the wire helped to keep the connection in the designers mind. Personally I find it much more difficult to think through changes when I have to look from the element being clicked to the panel where the actions are located. Further more, the 'Scrolling' setting which controls sticky elements feels disconnected and isolated…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hey guys,

This is an easy one. I don't love having to both select the Artboard that I'm looking at AND hit cmd-3 to zoom to its entirety, that's something I need to do very frequently (so that I can then zoom quickly to a specific area, or just view the totality of the board), so 2-3 steps feels unnecessary when it could be replaced with just one:

cmd-4 = Zoom to Current Artboard

"Current" in this case would refer either to the board containing your selection or the one that appears most in your viewport.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It would be really helpful to be able to control Paragraph Spacing within the character styles allowing us to update the paragraph spacing globally across all text styled using that character style.

Under the current implementation paragraph spacing still needs to be updated manually across every text box on your artboards.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Locked items currently won't be updated while locked, but the only reason i personally lock items is so that they are not clickable and i can select multiple assets on top.

However if the locked layer is using a global color i believe it should change with all my other assets. If i didn't want it to change color i would manually change it to something else.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Admin →
  20. It would be great if the input field could expand if you are adding a long comment, as right now it can be very hard to edit the box when it is over a certain length.

It would also be great to add a bit more of a margin between the input field and the @ button as I am forever hitting the @ button by accident.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)