Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. I just gave Adobe XD a try, and I have to say- I think it's a great start toward something I might use, but needs a vast amount of work in order to be a truly valuable tool. As a full-time UX/UI Designer, let me tell you what I'd like to see added to this program:

-The ability to, not only navigate form one page to another, but to add custom animations to that navigation (beyond just "push left" "dissolve" etc).

-The ability to create animations based on user behavior on a single page. For example, when a user taps…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

We’re trying to keep the requests granular so that we can more easily aggregate feedback and get your vote counted correctly. I’m seeing four requests in here, some of which are already in the database. Please do upvote and add additional suggestions!

Custom animations: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/12958827
    Prototyping logic: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/13040145
    User Testing analytics: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/13651005

-Elaine

2. would be lovely to have downloadable presets containing a variety of editable assets like color templates, buttons, more transitions and animated effects!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I adore this effort! Thank you so much.
    Will definitely more features to be able to convert from other software to XDCC. A lot of them mentioned in the feedback from other users, but just to name a few: better text styling, symbols, importing color palettes and assets from illustrator and photoshop, rulers, responsive design (if you do this well, you'll rule over all digital design tools)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks a ton for your feedback! We’ll definitely keep on going. :)

I’m marking this as action-required; we’d love for you to either file these as separate issues inside UserVoice or simply upvote them so that we can aggregate individual feature feedback. This gives us a better view of what our community as a whole would love to see next!

Thanks,

-Elaine

4. Balsamiq has a huge user base, but I think XD has the potential to become the next go-to tool for Prototyping. However, you will need to take a long and serious look at it, and try to at least match 80% of its features, and of course also add the missing ones ;-)

• Set up project wide snap to grid, in a similar way as PhotoShop.
    • Allow font size, colour and style changes within a paragraph.
    • Create a symbol library for reusable elements.
    • Create an asset library for imported assets.
    • Improve the colour picking tool.
    • Allow the setting of default…
    7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hotkeys for:
    Eyedropper tool
    Toggle between Design & Prototype
    Switch fill & border colors (like shift+X in illustrator)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

It’s really difficult for us to aggregate these multiple-feature requests. Please do file these as separate issues in UserVoice so that we can catch your vote!

BTW, the toggle between design and prototype is already in the product: Ctrl-Tab.

Thanks!

-Elaine

6. great first impression but to make it use full there must be basic effects:
    slideshow (sticky as opption)
    pralax
    maybe hover
    please research the web what is state of the art!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I think most of the items listed here are covered by other feature requests already. Please upvote these if they fit:

In the future, please help us keep the feature request list tidy by filing each different feature as a separate suggestion. Thanks!

7. Similar to photoshop.. I use this all the time and makes getting artwork in projects much easier

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The feature arrange > send to back doesn`t work properly.
    And I would like to paste copied things at the same place in another projekt.

But I think, its a great programm to show moch ups. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When using XD on Windows, there is a problem that the font is not expressed smoothly and is not accurately expressed. The MAC says it doesn't, but I don't have a device, so I couldn't confirm it. Considering that the same phenomenon occurs in Adobe Illustrator, I wonder if it is a problem related to the Adobe program and Windows.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I want an addition process!

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. There used to be an inspect mode, confusingly-hidden in that "fullscreen" button. Now it's just gone completely.

It's now a useless static photoshop-esque mockup.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. while using text playing, it ask to sign-in.
    this shouldn't be happen, for example if i want to share with my client & he dont have adobe account or for user testing. it will be a gr8 mess.
    like it happened to me with my client for user testing. THIS ISSUE SHOULD BE FIX

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I would like to be able to just export a list of all the colors I use in my design in a list, for the developer to know what colors he has to add to his css file.
    Also that would also be good for the typography assets.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Dear Adobe,

First of all, thank you for creating XD.
    I believe this is the most useful tool that can be used for many different projects if some of features are included.
    Here are some vital features I wish it's available in near future.

Export to web (MUST!!!!!!)
    I'm sure Exporting to HTML is under review, but I believe bringing Export to web feature from Muse will work the best. Export as HTML file can leave a number of problems, but if it publishes directly from XD to designated host will be secure, and bug-free. It's already been done from…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! Unfortunately, UserVoice works best when you file a single ticket per idea, and I see multiple ideas in here. However, these ideas are not new, and we do have suggestions already in the database. For instance:

17. Good day, recently download 3 times Adobe XD and always download in Chinese language!
    How can I pass it to English?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! To change the language in XD, check your system’s language settings. From Windows, go to your Windows Settings > Time & Language > Region & Language, and ensure English is above Chinese in your preferred languages.

18. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. When I create new shape using the pen tool, there is no way to be able to round the edges of that shape.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. We'd like to use Adobe Spark for easily sharing our content through social media and the web. Can you post 508 compliant items with this tool? One published will it retain its state? Or does Adobe Spark have 508 compliance built into the creation of all visual content?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)