Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. I would like that Adobe XD supports communication between multiple devices. You are able to test not only interactions in individual devices, but also service scenarios featuring interactions among multiple devices by multiple users.

It is very helpful for HMI designers, Automotive industry.
    Currently, I see ProtoPie can do it. But I really wish that Adobe XD can do it too and have much better version than them.

Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEYRYh1dKso
    https://www.protopie.io/solutions/automotive

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. There is a workflow where people work on picking different types of shades of colors as a part of their designs they are working for.
    It would a great asset if the color picker would allow the users to work through it with a better workflow

Prototype example Link: https://blog.prototypr.io/an-updated-color-picker-for-practicality-adobexd-294d5e4e5f92?source=friends_link&sk=84ed163845b694ea96a197be1b24d992

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. A plugin that can quickly generate 3D-looking objects such as cubes, rectangular prisms, pyramids, etc., each with distinct plains that can then be re-colored, given stroke modifications, etc.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  4. Is there a way you could create the ability to use a mobile device to display actionable palettes?

I use a two display setup on my desktop. When I travel I have to use my laptop which means I can't have very many palettes available without using up my project workspace on screen.

What if I could connect my mobile device via usb or bluetooth and have actionable palettes displayed there. I could have several palettes onscreen on a tablet, or on a phone, then I could just swipe left or right to the palette I wanted. I could then…

580 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. My natural workflow of setting corner radius is to select the corners of an object that I need and then go to the sidebar and set the radii for them. Sadly XD doesn't show the radius field anymore when corners are selected. Please fix this since selecting an object and then think which of those fields represent which corner it is uses way too much headspace.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Playing Audio or Motion and looping it Automatically Without need to Click or Drag or any action. its like when all actions are over i do like have to keep some motions and music playing in main menu , but at the moment i should just play audio by click or still cant have looping motion , for example on this video i liked to have some motions keeps go on clouds while menu is ready to click and also need music playing on background on without any click

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It would be much better if setting highlighted on the screenshot with red square would be remembered every time I open the page

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I would like to have the Download XD File option when looking at the cloud history. Today I only have "open in a new window" and "rename this version", I wish there was an "download this version" option for making backups.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  9. Export to UXPIN

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I would love to be able to import theese gradient files :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Admin →
  11. All of the features on the Adobe XD softwares are good, and helpful. However, I would like to suggest adding a search bar, in which we can search for a specific feature (for eg. if we type 'Mask with shape' in it, it will show us that feature, and clicking on it, we can apply it to the required object). Not just for XD, but i think if it is there for Photoshop and Illustrator as well, it would be a very convenient tool to use.
    However, this is to be along with keeping other tools at their place, as…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Admin →
  12. It would be nice to be able to arrange and Re-arrange the downloaded plugins in the dashboard. For example when i am specifically working on importing and exporting asset properties for Flutter or other code generator if i cud arrange all of my Flutter plugins in a row one by one that would be helpful for work flow. or if i would like to arrange my plugins by swatches and palettes, content generator ,code generator etc. would help speed up workflow. would be nice to tag and filter as well

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Why is not possible to select group of linked components and delete them from project? Why this is only possible individually? I’m enclosing image.

In general the management of components is quite week and not user friendly. I can link all components from others projects, but then I cannot unlink them or manage them at all... Good idea, but functionality is not quite finished .

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I think it'd be nice to have the option of being able to set border radiuses for artboards.

This way, if I want to export an artboard that should have rounded corners, I won't have to duplicate the contents of the artboard to a rectangle (with rounded corners) before exporting.

See the attached image for a visual explanation. Such designs can't be exported straight from an Xd artboard at this point.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I would love to select a group of items, see a list of the used colors, manipulate them and be done.

It would help me to quickly change multiple objects colors and save a lot of time in comparison to sketch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It will be great if I can mark Component Master as exportable to export all Component Instances. If I have a button which I used many times I'd like to make them all (and all new instances) exportable at once.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow to create a hotspot smaller than a shape (eg. part of an image, part of a repeater...) without the need to split the image/repeater or to create an invisible rectangle on top of it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I started feeling the miss of a simple "loading animation", like the ubiquitous spinning circle, as a type of Transition between artboards.
    It would be very useful, especially to the developers as they would see and understand where to place a full page refresh.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Scenario:
    You copy a component from a first xd document into a second one. You then create a local component out of the emerged linked one and change the name. If you now copy the same component from the first document again in the second, there does not appear a new linked component but the component is linked to the old (local) one.

Problem:
    We want to create a WHCM for our software. And to show the changes we want to put both the localized and the newly linked components in one document. But currently we have to delete and…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Given I create a component with instances, inside a component with instances, inside component with instances, third level of instances appears to be disabled even if you have different components with different instances inside.

That instances would be useful, for example, for a search bar, with list of items, with a switch inside these items, with a button when that switch is enabled.

I tried to do a video explaining what I wonder to do.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)