Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. Creating master component (Not a normal way we do now) If I can copy and paste a Master component and create the copy version the master component...

or relocating master component to a new file.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. there was problem converting your sketch library adobe xd on latest update on windows 10 and importing sketch assets the file of Hofmann Responsive UI Kit

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I cant record the video on prototype preview. i have latest mac catalina and also XD. please update the solution ASAP.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  4. When sharing prototypes people are not able to preview speech playback and voice interactivity unless they have an XD account.

I have been told that this was designed like this for security reasons. Not sure what the security reason is?!

Being able to share voice is a huge reason I started using XD for prototyping.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your question! Here’s the info from Mark Webster: Yep, we require a login for security reasons. As you noted, you don’t need to be a customer, you can use a free account, but we need to have some sort of authorized user making a request of the voice service.

5. Some time keyboard not working with xd ,no action perform from keyboard.Like save file,move right left up down ,copy and paste

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. How to reproduce the bug :
    - Select a group of elements
    - Unselect the upper element (top element in front of others elements)
    - Right-click on the group

the selection is lost and the top element is eventually selected.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. A comment history would be very helpful for the designer. A client might accidentally delete feedback and for the designer to have the capability to view any and all feedback (resolved/ deleted) would be helpful. That way it can be easily retrieved and the client will not have to worry about having to make those comments all over again. It would be a good safety, "backup" feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. BUG:
    To allow convenient keyboard triggers over entire prototype it is necessary to add hidden buttons/elements on each artboard. Every button is allowed to have only one trigger (feature request already exists for this problem).

Keyboard keys (windows) working fine if in preview mode.
    BUT if sharing on web they don´t work anymore IF the "buttons" are set to invissible.

Workaround: move VISSIBLE buttons with trigger to lowest layer so that they can be hidden behind something in front.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. クラウドドキュメントで作成していたが全く保存されていなかった。
    作った分がかなり消えました。
    履歴も取れていなかったようで復元もできない。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

これを体験して申し訳ありません! この問題をコミュニティサポートフォーラムに提出するか、カスタマーサポートに連絡して問題を解決してください。 https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=relevance&filter=all

このメッセージは機械翻訳されています。

We’re sorry you experienced this! You should file this issue on the Community Support Forums or contact Customer Support to get the issue resolved. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=relevance&filter=all

10. When an artboard is very big, which happens easily if working on a web page, the widget to create an interaction is off-screen (see zoomed-in screenshot). To see the widget and interact with it, it is required to zoom-out.

This is highly impractical.

Now we have the Interaction panel but on a big screen, it would be quicker to interact with the handle-widget and visually drag the interaction to the desired artboard (which normally is next to the one we want to create the interaction for, instead of possibly scrolling a big list of artboards (see third screenshot).

Thank you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Copy and Paste Artboard design specs is a similar feature request to Copy Paste Layer Styles seen in Adobe Photoshop with being able to

This feature request would not only speed up productivity but would especially help when applying multiple auto animate specs across multiple artboards in an XD file

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. No idea just some positive feedback. Loving the November states feature :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I’m encountering Error 2143 a lot because of an unstable wireless connection.

At the error, I cannot save my work. I would like to.

I also cannot disable co-editing to prevent this problem. I would like to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  14. Need a tutorial on web exporting to clearly demonstrate how links need to be inserted in the files to ensure the project remains interactive once converted to html.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  15. Since the recent update, the iOS app has a considerable amount of lag with tap actions. Drag actions seem immediate, still, but any tap actions have some wait time (~1s), which makes the local live-preview feel sluggish and less responsive compared to previous versions. The live preview simulation on desktop, however, does not display this lag.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I'm trying to view my prototype on the Android App but I just can't make the auto animate works properly. I open the file in the web browser (desktop) and it works fine, but not on my smartphone. I'm using Android 8.0, Samsung SM-A520F with the last version of XD app.

I can't share the project here, but, for example, I have a button that has to simply grown and show some content. Works Ok with auto animate in web browser and file preview in desktop. When in the app, the animation just don't exist (transition effects seems to work…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. AVI files are very common. Many cameras record in AVI. Premiere Pro on Mac should support editing of AVI files. I have hundreds of archived videos that I edited in CS6 that require extensive work because Premiere no longer works with AVI files. New versions should increase compatibility not decrease.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When I share for review, the uninitiated will tab through it like a PDF. We should hide pagination buttons like Figma and InVision do. So the business quits paging through it and actually interacts with the prototype.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hi,

After sharing a Xd file to a co-worker, when they have the Xd file opened, other co-workers cannot open the file at the same time. It will usually display a message saying:

" This document cannot be opened until the active editors leave."

or the file will be opened but showing "Disconnected".

Currently workin on:
    macOS 10.14.6
    Creative Cloud: 5.00.354
    Adobe Xd: 24.2.22

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll be updating the message in an upcoming version of XD, but this message means that you and your colleagues are not using the same version of XD to open the document. Check to make sure that you are using the same exact version of XD to open the document, and you should be able to coedit at will. Hope that helps!

20. No se pudo exportar un archivo a After Effects, en MacOS 10.13.5

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)