Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. I would like to update allow linking or adding an action/trigger directly to an element or component in Prototype mode. This would allow a better workflow and faster turnaround time as well as allow the prototype to function better in smaller file size as well since there would be less imagery and artboards involved.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. bug report has become read-only.
    this is a major bug
    eyedropper tool is broken

When picking colors, a slightly different color gets picked

I'm on 2018 mac pro
    v 25.2.12.3

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Hello, can be added button to select hover effect by default, beaucause now all time need to switch manualy after edit some of states

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Example: I have a tap trigger, auto-animating to the next screen when tapping the entire screen. The more work I do, I realize I want to keep that effect but move it to a button instead of the entire screen being the trigger.

It would be great if I could move that wire from the entire initial artboard to a button element or maybe copy the wire, delete it, paste it onto the button. As of now I have to delete it, redraw it, remember what timing/easing I used originally and re-create.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I would like to be able to invite stakeholders to private prototypes (Share for Review in particular) without sending them an email that they were invited. I am inviting a large audience of folks and my company has alternate means of broadcasting this invitation. This could be a "send emails" checkbox option when inviting users to a prototype (see attached image).

My use case:
    When a design is ready for review, I create an internal document (outside of the Adobe system) detailing the proposed feature set. This document contains a link to the prototype for users to be able to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. Right now, the easiest way to do this is to invite yourself and forward the link that is created in the Email to your stakeholders. Once they click on the link, they can request access using their own (free) Adobe IDs. As for the rest of them, it sounds like you have about 3-4 different requests in one ticket, which makes it hard to merge with other similar requests in the database. I’d suggest that you go back and file each one separately so that your ideas have a better chance of getting traction!

6. It would be nice to be able to achieve some of the things I can so in Sketch but not in XD

For example, It would be nice if I were able to do some very basic image editing within XD, without having to open photoshop, such as colorizing, objects (icons) and images on the fly.

Also, it would be super awesome if it were possible simply to eliminate backgrounds and create transparencies on the backgrounds on raster based objects within the Adobe XD application.

Some might say that these functionalities are over the top, but after having some of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please file each feature request individually, to keep the list tidy and so others can upvote the specific features they’re interested in.

I think several of the things you mentioned are already covered by existing requests. Please upvote:

You may also find that some plugins can help ease the pain points in these areas a lot.

7. Lentitud al compartir link, se pone lento equipo pc

When I share link between group of work, the preview make pc works slow, make the project doesn't work properly, in good mode.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. sometime when the artboard get complicated, I often use the layer panel to select object. Then, if I press arrow key to move the selected object, it's just cycle through the layer instead of moving the object. I have to click on the UI outside the artwork first for the arrow key to move the selected object, which is very frustrating. I remember adobe XD didn't have this useless feature in the previous release. maybe other people use this feature, but my workflow doesn't. so, please at least give an option to turn off this useless feature.

Until last year,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I'm using iPhone XR, I have updated both the XD App and iTunes, my iTunes working properly but XD not previewing my prototype while I connect to my windows 10 pc with USB.

The problem is with my Adobe Account. I Tried multiple times with multiple accounts in multiple PC's, only my adobe ID doesn't live previewing my Prototype.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It seems like Figma is doing everything better than XD. So, if Adobe just adopted all the same features and tried to make them even better without messing it up, we wouldn't even need this forum.

simple.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  12. I want to write some text in a program like Microsoft Word and copy this text and paste it in a text block.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I can't use shortcuts to switch between windows.(cmd + ~)
    This might be a bug.
    Please fix it.

I'm using

MacOS:High Sierra ver.10.13.6

Language:Japanese

XD: ver.25.2.12.3

ウィンドウの切り替えショートカット(cmd+~)が効きません。
    不具合かと思いますので、修正希望です。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Is when we have a webpage and we want to share a Datasheet in pdf.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Developer Tools are not showing up in Chrome Version 79.0.3945.117 (Official Build) (64 Bit)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I have designed my artboard for iPhone Xr, plug-in the Xr Phone to see live preview using adobe XD app (v 22.1.1) but it doesn't fill the screen. Any reasons?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. This is a bug, but the entire Bugs section has become Read-Only (even though the description says it's exclusively for User Voice).

I have a component that does not work properly when the artboard height is larger than 3200 px. Look for the red "Click me" on each artboard. The expected behavior is comparable to that of a dropdown.

I'm using a Mac with the most up-to-date XD software.

Update: The artboard size does have something to do with it, but it looks like the primary issue is the height of the component. Starting at about 1515 px, the component…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  18. Where are the text formatting tools present on Photoshop and illustrator ?
    - underline
    - all in capital
    - small capital
    - superior/exponent
    - inferior/sign
    - barred

Even making a copy / paste formatting of the text isn't preserved.

Waiting for an answer from Adobe XD Team

Best regards

748 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. At the moment importing an image, the image is already masked with a shape. Great! But change the shape umproportional is not possible without deforming the image. Here I have to do it like in the past: Create a shape and mask the image (that still HAVE a mask!). Please make it more intuitive to change (also unproportional sizing and rotating!!) the shape/mask and the image inside separately in one step. Without creating an extra (double) mask!
    That's the same way like InDesign! And there I can work very fast!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We made a change in the way that we addressed the auto-fill to enable people to adjust the fill more like masks. This was to enable you to override them individually in special groups like repeat grid. You should be able to adjust the frame to however you’d like, then double click inside and adjust the image itself separately.

20. There should be a way to rotate a photo inside a mask. Right now the whole mask rotates and not just the image. See example.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)