Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. While pasting copied vector files using the Windows clipboard the vector file gets converted into an image file and loses the ability to edit as a vector file. some of the other software support this feature and it is more helpful if we copied multiple files to reduce the effort and time.

vector objects as editable vector shapes in Windows clipboard

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. BUG: When I press the space bar the cursor doesn't change to the hand tool and no way to move around the board.

Also, the Zoom in and Zoom out shortcuts are not working.

version 51.0.12.6
    Windows 10
    Lenovo Ideapad 5

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I can only scroll up and down in the canvas of online prototype, but can not move left and right.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. your colour picker tool has stopped working. please fix that or else i would shift to figma

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Prototype Versions on the same link

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allowing a seamless collaboration with other members on the team

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  7. My company makes interactive software for industrial clients and we have switched over to XD since I came on board. Through the design process I noticed one feature that is extremely important to what we do is missing.

We need to be able to have a reviewer make comments on a design that can include a photo reference. Whether it is a photo of where a tool actually goes, or a safety process or piece of equipment needs to be updated to a different piece of equipment that they need to show us for reference.

The list is very long…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When an audio or video ends, it would be helpful if we could set a command to automatically transition to another artboard. Without this feature, it is difficult to prototype and test streaming applications, as they must move from one "Now Playing" or "Movie Trailer Preview" screen to another. Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Creative Cloud ライブラリについて。

illustrator、Photoshopでは表示されるが、
    XDでは「Creative Cloud ライブラリの初期化中に問題が発生しました」
    とエラーが出て表示されない。

以前はライブラリーキャッシュを再作成したら直ったが、
    しばらくしたらまた同じエラーがでた。
    今回はライブラリーキャッシュを再作成をしても直らず。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

チケットを提出していただきありがとうございます! これはバグのようであり、機能のリクエストではないようです。そのため、コミュニティサポートフォーラムに必ず提出する必要があります。 https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

このメッセージは機械翻訳されています。

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

10. 어도비에서 제공하는 노토산스 폰트가 ctrl+I 이택릭체 적용이 안됩니다.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

티켓을 제출해 주셔서 감사합니다! 이것은 기능 요청이 아니라 버그인 것 같으므로 반드시 커뮤니티 지원 포럼에 제출해야 합니다. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

이 메시지는 기계 번역되었습니다.

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

11. Please add the feature to preview the prototype in a new window just like it works in adobeXD. Currently you can view the interactions when viewing a screen, but I would like to be able to preview the app design in an interactive manner like you can with adobeXD.

I am working on a linux desktop so using adobeXD is not a viable option due to adobe not having official support for linux.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! You can already do this by turning off the code toggle in the right side of the design spec. Once this happens, you'll have access to the interactive prototype. I've attached a screenshot of the icon for your reference!

12. Hi Adobe , I Personally Feel that Luncy App by icon8 is doing a great job with the small community than Adobe. they have all feature sand they are Including App they have an inbuilt icon, illustrations, ui kit, photos etc. and I personally feel that designing a design system and maintaining it is easier than XD app. They still have many features that the app never crashed or stopped working. The way they have created the Application I must say they are doing a great job. It's a combination of Figma + Sketch and a few innovations by them.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. New version 50.0.XX (17. 4. 2022) is buggy – there is a lot lag. And I can't zoom with touchpad wit "touchpad zoom gesture"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Time triggers do not work on ALL artboards. Artboards that are the result of a drag drop trigger cannot use time triggers.

Currently,

Given: I am on an artboard that resulted from and drag drop trigger.
    When: I apply a timer to that artboard to send me to another artboard.
    Then: The timer does not work after the previous drag drop trigger.

Expected

Given: I am on an artboard that resulted from and drag drop trigger.
    When: I apply a timer to that artboard to send me to another artboard.
    Then: The timer runs and sends me to the next…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hi !
    It would be very useful and time saving if we can choose like in Photoshop to select layers or groups on clic. We could select easier and faster many layers in different groups with Shift key.
    Thank you ! :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. This needs an overhaul - For no apparent reason at all, my prototype link keeps changing. The file has remained in the same place with the same name, and yet for some reason the link changes every now and then.

This is a total nightmare when working with clients. For one, it makes me look like an idiot, when they're seeing one thing and I'm insisting something has been updated, and then I notice the link has changed again and we're looking at different things. We also lose all client comments too. Its a NIGHTMARE. Its making me look incompetent.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I would like the ability to update a single component at a time when working with components imported from a library.

Currently I only have the option to "Update All." My library is undergoing several updates while we refine our design system. Some components are not ready to be updated in my file, some are. I would like to pick and choose which components to update.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add guides to my artboards in the same way as other applications. WOuld be good to have the ability to copy and paste them / set certain guide types - like masters and flexis.

I know this is apparently already a feature (to add guides) but this does not work on any of my files or artboards.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)