Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. Working on an enterprise-scale seems to be somewhat dismissed with the current component building. If I have, let's say, an edit mode on a component, there doesn't seem to be a way to add the dropdown box where editable material would go in that state to the component. No matter which way I click, I cannot change the bounding box of the original component. In this example, I NEED to add that separate box on the edit state for it to even make sense with our actual component. If I attempt to click in, I get to a point where…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. For password protected files, where feedback is to be given to the designer / developer user. For checking replies of the designer /developer that are shown via notifications; for each reply one has to relogin to each frame / screen using password to view the notification and respond to the notification. Pls have a single sign-on option to check and reply to all notifications in one go rather that logging in one by one using password.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback! This is already supported through our private invitations workflow, where you can invite people by Adobe ID Email address. If your developer is logged in using an Adobe ID (even a free account), they won’t need to login over and over again.

3. Cloud share documents don't work today, Can you fix it ? Because I have to work together with a friend of mine for a project and we can't meet each other at times of corona so it is very important that it works again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. There's live preview now for mobile devices; both Android and iOS and that's great. But we need the same for tablet devices as well. For both iPads and Android tablets.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I like very much to implement 3 horizontal scroll elements in one artboard. I have 4 artboards with different states for mentioned elements. I want to show for my customer reverse drag, but interaction/trigger: DRAG doesn't work with action: previous artboard. It swich on tap instantly, it should be selectable and work properly. Looks like bug.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. So every time I work in the share mode a modal appears every time my colleagues change something or add something to the design, it's kind of annoying and interrupts the workflow. Can this be changed pls .. I mean take Figma as an example there you can work on a project multiple users and everything is in real-time and changes appears as they go along with the project

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Feature request of @3x export from iPhone option. I need to export assets @3x for iPhone 11 Pro Max retina display.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. On viewing the list of layers, the user should be able to 'go to artboard' through a right-click menu
    Currently, it is not possible to find an artboard from too many artboards in the application.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. undo and redo history buttons... PLEASE

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  10. svp photosplasch plugin

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  11. Hey
    I find this feature of making padding for just one axis is really useful, Maybe i need all buttons the same height but the with specific padding in x axis.

Please consider adding this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When I create a background pattern with icons/ graphics the loading time in browser link takes a lot of time and even the file is freaking out. Is there an option to reduce file size/ rasterize the pattern for increasing the file size?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for getting back to us so quickly. Unfortunately, without something for us to work with, there’s little we can do to diagnose and fix the issue. If you have something you can share with us, please do contact one of our customer support agents in our community support forum: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all You can also potentially contact support through your company and have a ticket filed with us privately.

13. When you get some toolkits, they bring many default Artboards, if you select them all and you press delete only the content is deleted. And if you select them all and press delete again nothing happens. You need to delete artboard by artboard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can actually already delete multiple artboards. You should marquee select around the entire artboard to select the artboards, not the contents of the artboards. Other options are to shift+click on the artboard title or to select the artboards in layers panel, then press delete. Hope that helps!

14. If i open an image in PS, say a JPG, I can only seem to drag the native background layer created into CCL and it stores the asset as a PSD, even though the file that I opened is a JPG. On the other hand if I drag that JPG into the CCL panel from local, directly, the edits are stored as the JPG asset. What am I doing wrong in the prior example?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I have a mask group:
    1 Image
    1 Shape

While the shape is selected, I can only move that shape around using my keyboard arrow keys, moving it with the mouse is impossible

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Overlays can's be dragged outside the artboard height zone.
    When trying to move the overlay into the scrollable zone, it wont go further the defined height.

1) Create an artboard with a specific window height
    2) Extend the artboard verticallt, so it's scrollable
    3) Place a button (or anything) in the scoll zone (beyond the window height)
    4) Create a new artboard with the overlay content
    5) In Prototype, link the button to the overlay arboard (as overlay, obviously)
    6) Try to move the overlay content near the button (in the scrollable zone)

Current: You can't, the overlay placement is…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback on this. I think what you really want to do in this case is use a component state to handle the different tabs in your design. States can be different sizes (or the same size) as the original element of the design, so you can define the interaction within the states. This way, you can actually have all of the content track to the current scroll of the page. Hope that helps!

17. Not an idea but issue. Cant find the support page in the ap so leaving this here... XD desktop for Windows crashes when its maximized on a ultra wide monitor... sucks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. not able to find the option for object-convert to path for text on windows

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The co-edit continue to crash. I tried the co-edit with people in foreign countries and people in the same office with me under the same network, no matter what, Adobe keeps crashing on us.

XD crashed so much, and you can't disable co-edit once you enable it, my co-work had to copy and paste the stuff to a new file and work from a new file.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. kindly apply drag photos in windows version

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)