Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. I would share the design with my teammates, who can provide feedback. It now looks like they also need a license to signup. Buying a license for everyone would be a lot. They would need to access and comment. Not sure if there is a way already, otherwise it is a useful improvement.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I wish you could keep comments as you update the link to a prototype. I don't believe that's possible now. It's good to be able to look back at what others have said in the past. Perhaps even being able to see the version history of a prototype that has gone through multiple rounds of feedback.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. XD hangs when exporting a complex vector (in my case c. 800KB in size). Illustrator has no issue handling this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sounds good! Thanks for getting back to us. If you see this again, please do reach out to us with an asset so that we can try to address it on our side. (You’ll probably get a faster response on the customer forums as well, which I know you’re well aware of.)

4. He actualizado a la versión 31.0.12 y han desaparecido todos los complementos que tenía instalados y no puedo instalar ninguno: se queda el icono de carga girando.

I have updated to version 31.0.12 and all the add-ons I had installed have disappeared and I can't install any of them: the loading icon keeps turning.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  5. when visualising post images for the Feature request on the adobe website (not the app), you cant go back to the page once you click the supporting image posted bye a user when requesting a feature or reporting a bug.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. Fix sharing and prototype publishing. I have grown tired of your ERROR 130. All my user tests have to be rescheduled until XD works again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. So now I cannot publish or update any new XD links since yesterday. Getting the error that my storage is full and that I should remove some links (screenshot attached). But I actually have 75GB+ of free storage in my CC account (screenshot attached).

What gives? My entire workflow has come to a grinding halt.

All the links I have published (about 105) are important for official purposes and are being used by developers. I cannot delete them.

Using the latest XD update.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It would be great if asset export variations is introduced in Adobe XD. So when we are exporting asset or design we can have something like 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x etc for higher image resolution. If this is introduced low image quality when exporting will be reduced.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add better Mind Mapping Features like connecting the nodes and be able to move them around.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  11. Every time I export artboards and overwrite existing files I get this problem!

I don't have write/read permission issues. I save locally and network, same problem.
    I have to change names or artboards every time I want to export.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  12. necessito de um pluggin que possa prever problemas de design para dataltonicos

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  13. Hi,
    There are two ways of showing clients the work. One is by exporting for design review, which has serious flaws, as the size of the export depends on the size of the clients's screen. So if I my artboard has 1920px width, and my client is on a laptop that has a 1366px resolution width, he will see everything shrinked. VERY VERY BAD.

So what can I do? I export the artboards and send him the images. But the PNGs/JPGs are extremely low quality, I always have to explain that this is how Adobe XD exorts images, as a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The idea is to give designers the ability to change entire Font family on a dashboard to a different font while maintaining its typeface/font weight. I previously purchased a UI with dozens of dashboards which have different font from our client's font choice. Its a pain going through all individual fonts on each dashboard trying to change them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  15. I'm sure you used to be able to close the preview window with CMD+W now this is not possible, can you please reinstate that? (Mac Catalina) Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It would be awesome to simply take SVG code and paste it into Adobe XD to create the object instead of saving an SVG as a file and then copy it into Adobe XD. Figma does that pretty well and it helps with projects where I need to grab logos from the browser.

Go into the browser, select a logo, click "inspect", select the SVG code, go to Adobe XD, then CMD-V and the object shows up on the artboard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The text tool is stuck and cannot be used.

Unable to select text modification

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Record Preview Not working in Latest Version 30.2.12..3 please help on this.

no response when I click on the record button

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. When co-editing (collaborating), we are bombarded with the save and sync pop-up every 30-60 seconds. It is a major pain. Is it possible to set the save/update frequency? My team does not work on the same artboard or components at the same time, so we do not need to sync with each other os frequently.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When we want to make a new state of, say a square and we want it to be circle in its new state we cant do it. Easiest way to acheive this will be via rounded corners. Enable to change them in their new as well as hover state

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)