Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. Our team is running into an issue where two members of the team who are co-editing a document see two different type styles in the same type box on their respective devices. the person who is not the owner will save the document, but the type styles implemented on his end do not show up on the owners end.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. undo is broken doesnt work when ctrl + z is pressed pls fix or add

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The developer mode currently is exporting my SVGs as various individual files, although I'm grouping them in .xd file before exporting.

This is giving me headaches, as often Developers will send e-mails requesting the images corrected to program the front-end of a webpage. This highly affects the workflow and productivity, as I have to go by every single one and export as .png.

This happens often when I need to edit icons and vectors in XD on the fly, by adding new elements and grouping them together. Would be nice if grouping these modifications would be enough to export them…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. An option to not automatically turn double primes/inch marks into quotation marks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. This correction is actually set in your operating system with the dictionary integration. You can turn this off in your computer’s keyboard settings under text: “Use smart quotes and dashes”

5. Some bug is preventing me from using this shortcut key and it's interrupting my design flow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Since last week I have big troubles with bigger components (as in many elements in one component). When trying to resize elements or push them a little aside, they jump all over the part, stretch weirdly out or just disappear into a -1 px border ...

It looks like there is an invisible element with a "wrapping around" feature like picutres and boxes in InDesign have for text. Please help. All I can do to "fix" it is creating a new status and rebuild it, but then I have to change all child-components in all documents.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Italian translation is so dumb I actually had to switch back to EN.
    IMO any italian designer would have told you that eg easing labels aren't something you wish to see translated as they reflect precise properties that you're already using (in CSS, JS etc).
    Also, "Pila" as a translation for "Stack" doesn't make any sense because it doesn't translate the 'ordering' concept behind "Stack" and also because in Italian "Pila" only represents a vertical column of objects and the word commonly refers to a stick (or stilo) battery.
    Please be sure to check the translations before the next update.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  8. When I make changes in components from a linked documents in my current document, these overrides get erased when I make minor changes in the parent document.

Case:
    I have a master file with all my components, and a mock-up file. I copy my input field with the placeholder text "Lorem Ipsum" from my master file into my mock-up file. I change the placeholder text into "last name". Now, if I change the border color of the input field in the master file from grey to blue the component not only changes the border color in my mock-up file, but…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I want use adobe edge animation in my website (https://shuftipro.com). I add required files into page head .Adobe edge worked with this div tag only

<div id="Stage" class="EDGE-7942973"> </div>

and add another elements dynamically into it .I test and understand that if this div tag placed into another tags animations don't run. . How to fix this problem?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  10. The screen suddenly turns red during work and blinks rapidly when you move the mouse.
    It disappears once you exit the app.

画面が赤く点滅します
    作業をしていると急に画面が赤くなりマウスを動かしたりすると高速で点滅します。
    一回アプリを終了するとなくなります。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

チケットを提出してくれてありがとう! これはバグのようであり、機能のリクエストではないようです。そのため、コミュニティサポートフォーラムに間違いなく報告してください。 https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

このメッセージは機械翻訳されています。

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

11. As a user, I want to double-click on a component within Assets and have it take me to that component so that I can easily find it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Have been updating the same link for almost a year without no issues to developers..... today is the first time ever adobe xd tells me something went wrong....I always keep my apps up to date and try uninstalling and reinstalling but same issue persist....I will create a new link but i dont want to keep facing similar issue if this were to happen again as this will bother and strain my team

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When I move some sections off screen (totally off canvas) I am then lose parts of them once I let go (off canvas). I have copied the whole project into a new workspace and it works fine. What is going on?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hover state does not work in a linked library, but works in the original library file...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I'm using SF Pro fonts. When I'm previewing on iOS, there is different character spacing between iOS and what's on the computer.
    Iphone Xr: 13.4.1
    Xd: 29.0

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I would like to view my designs in the browser not in the my work section. The full screen mode as it doesn't scale properly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Showing white screen on firefox
    works fine on edgium

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. This is a wireframe I'm working on. I created a group called Modal and put inside it 2 groups Modal Header and Modal Body. Inside of Modal Body I want to have a group called Right Sidebar and use it as a anchor point menu but it won't stay fixed if it wasn't a parent group, in other words, it need to be outside the group Modal.

Besides that if I want to use this inside a component as an anchor point menu and a trigger to dropdown it won't work too

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Copying a artboard that contains states to another project. the states appears to be damaged.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Right now, Adobe XD does not open files made in older versions or vise versa. We need to access each and every file from our past and the future. So this is a major issue. I think Adobe should fix it as soon as possible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback. This particular error message you’re sharing actually is about Sketch import. We have a minimum bar for Sketch files, as Sketch did not make its file format public until a specific version. We can open older XD documents.

Hope that helps!