Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. There is the functionality to generate a private Link/Passwort required on MS but not on Apple.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Notei que na ultima versão ícones não estão centralizando para agrupar.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Obrigado por preencher um tíquete! Isso parece um bug e não uma solicitação de recurso, então você definitivamente deve registrá-lo no Fórum de Suporte da Comunidade.

Esta mensagem foi traduzida automaticamente.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum.

3. What if we can provide an opportunity to a user to use your tool directly in someone else's website.
    Like my website is https://herequote.com/
    I wish visitors can directly use tools on my website and I pay a monthly fee for this to you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I have a website screenshot at 1166px width, when i entered into adobe XD, it shrink into 1047 pixel.

No wonder i always have issue when it comes to front end development.

I copy paste a website with 1170px body width (which i originally don't know the width size), and then i screenshot and measure in adobe XD, it shows 1047 pixel.

I requested to increase the body width into 1100 but the developer said its already more than that (which is 1170px).

You should fix this, i really need this to be exact because sometimes i copy and screenshot…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. With the recent update, folders for cloud documents are accessible in the creative cloud app. I would like to see that folder structure applied to the cloud documents list on the adobe xd home screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. with the previous xd update i can able to drag objects and artboard along the screens
    when i zoomed in and click and drag an object to the corner of the screen , the screen moves along with the direction i intended to move.
    now i need to zoom and pan the screen to move the objects to the desired position.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I kept getting (Error 44:116) As soon as I removed the word, "discover" from the content, it was fine. It's the weirdest thing I've ever encountered and took me forever to find out what was causing the error. Please fix!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. If Adobe Dreamweaver can Sitemap Generator. We do our own external Google submission. Then We users are very happy to save $300 SGD annually on external App Screaming Frog to do it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. So you can code things from simple 4-digit pins to creating mini video games right inside of xd. You can export as a JAVA or PYTHON file, but you don't have to actually write anything.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  11. Collaboration Beta mode creates multiple versions of the file on the cloud

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I think XD will be much better if you can easily export your designs to an environement for low code and make an app directly from it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. social feed (all social media)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  14. What is the windows shortcut to show/hide Layout grids? I know how to show hide guides, but looks like any material related to showing hiding grids on Windows is outdated or wrong.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This depends on the language you’re running in, but if you’re in English, it should be Shift+Ctrl+’ (quotation mark). You can find this out for yourself by right-clicking on the canvas (like on the pasteboard). I’ve attached a screenshot for your reference.

15. What happened to tunda-image plug-in (image import via URL)?

https://github.com/satriaajiputra/tunda-image

It doesn't show in plug-in search any longer and seems there's no alternative.

Essential for users with DAMs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  16. Instead of managing all the different variations of a component using states, allow switching of variants with their own set of states. Technically you could add new components for each variant but being able to select a variant from a dropdown would be a neat way to organise groups of components and switch between their variants and associated states. An example would be having a solid button and an outline button as part of the same component, and these would have their own set of states when you switch between variants. This would be far neater than having states for…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. i'm unable to use this feature in xd whenever i want to edit in image. already updated the cretive cloud and xd but still facing same issue

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When I position my mouse over the first component (i.e. "Person"), the SECOND component gets selected! This makes interakting with components impossible!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. How to update component like master??
    In this case need to delete component and copy, becouse i create new companent with hover effect

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. From today morning, we are facing issue in creating adobe XD links. And already created links are not working.

We are not able to work in share mode.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)