Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

30 results found

1. Pls add clipboard integration for Vector Shapes from AI and Photoshop as well as transparent bitmap layers from PS.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

You should already be able to copy and paste vectors from both Illustrator and Photoshop. In Photoshop, you’ll need to copy as vector in order to paste into XD. For more about both, please read: https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-design/help/working-with-external-assets.html

I believe we also support transparent bitmap layers from Photoshop as well on Mac.

Please let us know if this answers your question!

-Elaine

2. Add xCode export to the list of functions... great for informative apps

95 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Can you tell us more about how you’d like this to work? Do you want XD to export image assets and insert them directly into the correct folders/filenames in an existing Xcode project? Or do you want XD to generate Objective-C / Swift code to create a brand new Xcode project?

3. Export APK file...

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Would be nice to be able to change images of repeat grid items. At the moment if I drag & drop on a repeat grid item, all instances will change …

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Here’s how it works currently:

• If you drag a single image onto a Repeat Grid where all grid cells show the same image, the image will change in all the grid cells.
    • If you drag multiple images onto a Repeat Grid, you will set up a repeating sequence of different images. For example, if I drag in 5 images at the same time, the first 5 grid cells will show different images and then the pattern will repeat (e.g. every 5th grid cell will show the same image).
    • If you drag a single image onto a Repeat Grid that already has a repeating sequence of images, you’ll replace all copies of the image you dropped onto. For example, if you had a sequence of 5 images repeated 3 times (15 total grid cells), and then you drop a single image onto one grid cell, you’ll see 3 copies of that…
  5. I need direct selection tool to adjust groups this way:
    1. I created rectangle and placed icon inside with 10px offset from right side.
    2. Grouping rectangle with icon.
    3. Now I want to resize this group and save 10px offset, but this offset changes proportionally.

I can easily do this in Ai using Direct Selection tool. So, add Direct Selection tool, please.

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can direct select elements by holding CMD when clicking on items that are part of groups. Marquee selecting anchor points is landing very soon, so that you could select parts of your rectangle. Do you expect a different behavior? Did I understand your request right? Thanks for your feedback.

6. Please add auto leading for text. It would be great being able to set up the auto leading for the document like in Illustrator or Indesign (Auto leading: 120 %)

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I'm using newest version of XD, and have problem that can't copy group of object from AI to XD, it still work if I copy each single object, the prev version don't have this problem, thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. This small but frustrating issue has been such a common recurring problem for me. See attached. I know if I made the field much taller, the horizonal drag/scale handle would appear, but text fields are always short, I'm always tweaking the length, and it seems like there's room to fit the handle. Why not have it?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. イラストレーター(ai)形式の書き出し機能が欲しい。
    書き出したSVGをイラレに持っていくとデータがかなり抜け落ちてしまう。

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I believe the new version of Illustrator released in November had some changes to address this issue. Could you please try again and let us know if this issue is fixed?

Thanks,

-Elaine

11月にリリースされたIllustratorの新しいバージョンでは、この問題に対処するためにいくつかの変更が加えられたと思います。 この問題が修正された場合はもう一度お試しください。

2 Next →