Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. AdobeXDのデザインレビューにて、コメント欄が表示されなくなった。
    吹き出しマークと数字のみ表示されているが。
    (数日前まで表示されていた、コメントをどんどん追加する作業をしている途中で表示されなくなってしまった。)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

チケットを提出していただきありがとうございます! これはバグのようであり、機能のリクエストではないようです。そのため、コミュニティサポートフォーラムに必ず提出してください。 このメッセージは機械翻訳されています。https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum.

2. Should have the ability of prototype wires to retain when artboards are copied and pasted in another document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The reason that I need this is that I had to revert to an older version of a document because a component seemed to become corrupt but I did not notice for several hours, by which time I had created several new components.

I located an uncorrupted version of the document and saved it to a new document. I then opened the latest corrupt version of the document and copied the components that I wanted into the new document.

This created them as linked components in the new document.
    I now want them to be local to my new document…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. how to use commands right?
    when i user cammands then console log error

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  5. Okay, frustrated. I have completed my xd files and save it on cloud, shared with my teammate. and I have even exported to share on the cloud. So it worked okay. Next morning, I open the XD file and make some changes, then XD stuck so i restart my computer. Then, the artborads I did last night are gone! how can I retrieve them? thanks

https://xd.adobe.com/view/cf8d8ed3-f8ee-47a8-b06d-f54caba52eb7-9ade/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hello, I’ve problems, cause Adobe XD doesn’t recognize ubuntu regular and medium.

I would like to know the problem.

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I'm a developer with some limited skills around design.

The designer used Adobe XD, it's sunday night and the pressure is on. The designer forgot to export some assets and he is not available. He didn't specify export layers because shit happens. So now, I'm ˆ@#$@# stuck! I'm clicking around but I can't export anything. Just see some css info.

Now, it's monday morning. Guess who will be pushing management to move to Figma? All I can say is, don't lock down st because you assume developers will f* things up. As a developer MOST I care about…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please note that your designer can invite you to the document instead of publishing a design spec, which will enable you to select anything and export directly from XD. You should ask your designer to do so if you have the skills to do so. Not every developer likes to be in the design space, which is why we have a separate, curated surface.

While we appreciate your frustration, in the future, we’d request that you stay polite and professional in your requests.

8. Is the adobe xd using dp unit inside the software? with 160 dpi? medium dip ? 1 dp = 1 px ?

how can i know?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. (In Design Mode) I was trying to create a screen to simulate a sliding modal that goes off the screen. I moved the modal group within my container group half-outside the bounds of my container group, and wanted the overflow to be hidden. But there is no option, so I had to create a white square, without borders and place it near the bounds of my main group, above the overflow portion of the modal group.

Please tell me there's an easier way to hide the overflow of objects when they are outside the bounds of the parent group. I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add option to Open Prototype in New window / new browser tab. for ex. if I wanted to open menu item in new tab / new browser window, I cant found any such feature in XD. that's the basic option to add. long live XD

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I'm reopening this "feature" that was originally opened by Sylvain in July 2017:

https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/19821529-let-us-deside-where-to-install-it

but hastily and wrongly, closed by Elaine (Adobe) (Product Manager, Adobe) and labeled as non-feature-request.

While ee agree that it is not a feature strictly linked to Adobe Xd but rather to the installation process which, probably, involves the entire Adobe product package but:

1. An answer could be: "look, unfortunately it is not a feature strictly related to Adobe Xd so I have to close this thread, but I will report the problem to whoever is responsible for the installation process." at least pretend a bit…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback. By way of introduction, I’m a Sr. Product Manager on XD. This is more of a centralized installer question, which is best filed in the Download & Install Community Support forum. I believe at the time I also shared it with the product manager of the installation experience, and I’ll do so again. However, I’m closing this as not a feature request for XD itself.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/bd-p/download-and-install?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

12. While recording an animation is possible, it makes workflow difficult for transitioning time-based auto-animated clips for use in Premiere Pro. There's supposed to be a way to export for after effects but I've never been able to make it work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  13. A new feature (that might be nice for some) allows 3d rotation of elements and groups. But the icon that appears over the top right in the middle gets in the way and can be accidentally selected. I've now found how to turn it off. Should be off by default!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When I have a group with stacking applied with some groups inside, and i want to copy the groups inside to another artboard - by default it always copies to the same artboard despte me selecting a different. This artboard could be far from the original. It's incredibly annoying. Can you fix it so that I can copy elements into a new stacked group without having to get them from the old location

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hi,

I am getting 'Error 2163' while opening a cloud XD document which is shared with another person. And the other person is able to open and edit the file, but I am not able to work on that file, always showing 'disconnected' even when the internet is connected. The screenshot of error message is attached.
    Please have a look into this issue and let me know the solution for this as early as possible

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I created white character style in the main assets xd file but when I use it in other xd file it doesn't store the color value. It becomes black

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I was working on XD-prototype that had drag triggers While working I noticed there was an update to XD. I updated to version 34.2.12.2 and after update, the drag triggers were broken. Any thoughts?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. All team members working on common cloud files need to be on the same version of XD. Otherwise the file wont open for members on the older version. Most of the time the updates dont even appear at the same time for both Windows and iOS. Each time Creative Cloud app updates automatically, it sets the Auto-Update option to enabled for all apps. Unsuspecting update leads to problems when all team members havent been able to update their respective apps and work gets affected. Please let the Auto-Update setting remain disabled as default and users can choose to update if…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  19. I've created a master Xd "stylesheet" file, and am loading the library from that stylesheet to use in other Xd files. When dragging the component from the "stylesheet" file into its workspace, it works fine. But I've been running into a bug where dragging out a component onto the workspace in another file will create an instance where the bounds are offset from the actual art.

I can r-click and the offset component and "fit bounds to content", which fixes the issue. But If I "reset to master state" it becomes offset again.

It is only happening on certain components.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Apply character style is buggy and doesn't always work. When selecting a text box, or selecting text with the text tool, then going to character styles and clicking a style, it does not change.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)