Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

627 results found

1. Allow users to use the eye dropper when in "gradient mode"

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

We’re pleased to announce that the ability to use the eyedropper to set gradient color stops is now available in the November release of Adobe XD. If you don’t see the update in the Creative Cloud desktop application, click on the three dots in the upper right hand corner of the application and select “Check for App Updates.” If you’re looking for improvements on this feature, please do file a new request!

2. Being able to create and share Style Guides to be used within teams. For instance, one member of a team can create a style guide with several object/paragraph/font styles to be shared with team members working on the same project. Within the object style allowing dynamic styles of say, a button, to be shared would be helpful as well.

196 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Need to have a active buttons, when a press the button and hold, have a action.
    Example: I have a button when i press, i go to other page, but if I hold button, it's change a color.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I'd like to be able to make a text area with a fixed width -- so the text automatically wraps onto multiple lines -- but with no fixed height so that the height auto fits to the text.

Basically, I want it to act like area text (fixed size) in the horizontal direction but point text (auto size) in the vertical direction.

67 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Ability to copy an object's style and paste it to others

169 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. In addition to the default IOS, Windows, etc. UI-Kits, it would be great to have a UI-Kit for mocking up Adobe CC layouts for plugins, extensions, prototypes for suggestions, etc.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Its done in the Design Mode but Prototype mode needs the zoom tool too please

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Introduce swatches so I can keep colors consistent. When a swatch is updated every instance of the color changes.

159 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I've started using XD in office for wireframing live projects.

Now when I record the prototype video, I often need to narrate what's going on - esp if it's a WIP. This would help to kick-off future conversations with the client in the right direction.

Hence a record 'mic audio' option in XD would be extremely useful.

145 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Holding a hot-key like option (⌥) would display measurement guides between the selected object and other objects. Similar to how Sketch handles this now... http://www.sketchapp.com/learn/documentation/10-canvas/3-measuring.html

153 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Don't assume imported JPEG images are 2x high DPI

Hello,

I have the problem, when I import a picture that the initial size is not the same like the original picture. In the video attached you can see it.
    For some reason, the bug does not occur with every picture. But the video shows you that it exists.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi all,

Happy to let you know that once with the XD 45 release we brought some improvements to the import/export workflows and JPGEs are no longer halved on import!

Thank you,
    Corina Murgila

12. Export as PDF is nice, but the PDF files that XD is spitting out are huge and take a while to load or print. As a file loads, I can see the elements being added one by one as if layered. This is really painful to share with clients. Could there be an option to flatten PDF (or by default) on export?

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I would expect the backspace key to remove transitions (in Prototype mode) instead of objects/layers.

Use case: In the Design mode the users adds & removes panels, afterwards he makes the switch from Design to Prototype mode. There his mindset is to create (and remove) transitions. He wants to modify the prototype and add/remove transitions. After selecting a (blue) transition, he presses the backspace key to remove an already existing transition, but as of XD v0.6.1.13 the layer/artboard where the transition originates from disappears.

What the backspace key is in Design mode (to undo one's action = removing an object),…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I like the idea that you simplify layers and groups. But when we come to code flow, renaming all assets after export is very waste of time.

141 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Would like to have an option for NO transition effect. Dissolve transition effect looks awkward when just wanting to toggle between buttons in playing the prototype.

129 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. In Protoype mode, be able to select multiple links and edit them as a batch

multi-select

111 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Wrong Coordinates in the Viewbox if i save SVG´s from Xperience Design.
    To correct the coordinates and the viewBox, i have to open the SVG in Illustrator, to save the ICON (SVG ) with right code.

Maybe it is my fall if yes tell me the right way :)

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I'm creating an app which will need to be converted into multiple languages. It would be great to see integration with some like Google Translate in order to view my design in multiple languages.

Whilst not perfect, this would give me a good idea of any issues that may arise down the development line.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. An option to link an element or page to the previous page.
    For example a 'back' button should link to the last visited page.

109 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. adobe xd почему нет русский язык?

[Translated] request for Russian language version of Adobe XD.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Добро пожаловать на борт! Начиная с выпуска этой недели, XD теперь доступен на русском языке. Наслаждайтесь!

Это сообщение было переведено машиной.

Welcome aboard! As of this week’s release, XD is now available in Russian. Enjoy!