Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. Estoy tratando hace una semana de trabajar con la aplicación móvil y ha dejado de mostrar los diseños que estoy haciendo en la app desktop, no está funcionando el espejo. La aplicación de escritorio tarda en abrir y se hace imposible trabajar, ya que en medio del trabajo se frisa y se cierra solo. Soy fiel seguidor y usuario de Adobe XD, esta situación está muy precoz y tengo proyectos de clientes que terminar y no he podido avanzar mucho. Me gustaría recibir una solución 🙏

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

¡Gracias por llenar un ticket! Esto parece un error y no una solicitud de función, por lo que definitivamente debería presentarlo en el Foro de soporte de la comunidad. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

Este mensaje fue traducido automáticamente

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

2. Hello, so I am experiencing a bug where when I move the gradient points (where it should start/end) when I touch it the gradient point shoots up like half the screen and I navigating the point precisely where I wanted it to be is rather hard

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Sendo sincero, só estou utilizando o Adobe XD ainda pois já iniciei meu projeto e vai dar trabalho migrar. Mas com certeza foi o pior programa proprietário que já utilizei. É um absurdo uma assinatura mensal para algo tão ruim.

O cursor para inserção de texto não funciona, para de digitar, o espaço não funciona, os ícones somem, os objetos param de ser selecionados, não consigo renomear objetos, até mesmo as caixas de texto com valores para mudar o tamanho das coisas está com problemas. Quando clico na altura o cursor permanece da largura e eu não consigo mudar o…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Obrigado por preencher um tíquete! Isso parece ser um bug e não uma solicitação de recurso, então você definitivamente deve registrá-lo no Fórum de Suporte da Comunidade. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

Esta mensagem foi traduzida automaticamente

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

4. The spacebar placement makes me feel like my screen isn't wide enough to look at my whole workspace, I'd really love a little space for it!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  6. Two of my dartboards ARE connected to the home page DIRECTLY and are not showing as part of the flow, so they are not sharing with the entire project.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Trying to rename character styles and this happens.

(MacOS 10.14.6)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I think we should have a "Previous" option in the destination. The present Screen maybe come from many ways.
    If I want to back to the previous screen, I couldn't do it now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. recent update is not favorable with the text formatting.... i dont know if its a bug but based on experience now, we have a sentence spacing most specially with numbers and special characters formatting. Please fix asap

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. XD에 이미지를 드래그하여 사용하고 싶은데
    드래그가 안되네요. 도와주세요

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

티켓을 제출해 주셔서 감사합니다! 이것은 기능 요청이 아닌 버그처럼 보이므로 커뮤니티 지원 포럼에 반드시 제출해야합니다. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

이 메시지는 기계 번역되었습니다.

11. It'd be great to be able to publish online like Adobe Indesign does. More clients these days want interactive pdf's, and XD version could be a great next step.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I know this doesn't seem like a big deal, but every time I hand off projects to developers I need to educate them that they must CTRL+CLICK to select layers that are behind a transparent object or inside the mask. For designers, CTRL+Click is obvious but not for developers.

Selecting nested layers should be assigned to the most commonly performed action by the users that try to do it and don't know how, which is "smashing that mouse button until it works". With that said, double-click s the way to go.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hi Adobe Team,

Currently, I am using Windows XD version and is the lastest one. I am facing a problem of XD crashing automatically while I have saved documents from Cloud to local.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. There are 3 different voices available when you prototype by just connecting the artboards but there are 8 COMPLETLEY DIFFERENT voices if you use overlay as your transition. fuming

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I have a text object, I want to change it's color when I hover over it but when I click on it to go to another artboard. I have added two interactions, one hover and one tap, linked them both, one as a hover to its own state (that worked) and the other (the tap) to point to the other artboard, this failed.

How do I solve this?

• I have older projects where this was possible and all worked fine, but on the newer files this no longer works as intended. I tried restarting XD, no no avail.
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. After entering lines of text to the speech playback action, the app is automatically changing "true" and "false" to 1 and 0. (see image. "True." was entered, upon returning to edit, it was changed to 1.)

It will still say true or false, but ONLY if we don't edit the text, if we add/edit any text without deleting the number and retyping the word it says "One" or "Zero" instead.

The word does appear to stay if a return is entered after the word, but 20 years of learning to stop adding unnecessary returns is a very hard habit to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I just tried this out on my machine, and it retains “true” and “false” on my document as expected. If you’re not seeing this, I’d consider this a bug, and you might want to check with your macOS auto correct to see if something is happening with the your computer’s dictionary. You can work with our customer support agents in our Community Support forum to file a ticket with us. Thanks! https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

17. I wanted to change the name of the artboard I was working on, so I double clicked it circa PS behavior, and expected to have the field be editable, to change the name but it did not. I'd rally like it match other Adobe products in terms of constancy of interface.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please kill the 14.3 pixels. We need pixels rounding to be integrated. I don't want to use plugins for this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I need to scroll for 15 minutes to reach the bottom of the image: wtf?? Don't you test your website in all common browsers and OS? Why isn't there standard scrollbars to use the website despite its bugs?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. If I share a screen in a Skype meeting while using Adobe xd & use short cuts like (Cntrl + shift + H) the skype call gets disconnected & it really affects the meeting .it will be really helpful if you can sort this problem in the next update & I guess its that particular shortcut is for disconnecting the skype call so they both clash while we present the design.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)