Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. "There is a problem with updating the link, please create a new link".
    Sorry, this is not possible because I am working with customers and they commented on the link and this link is published with the customer. Its not very professional if I tell them, my software doesn*t work properly!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  5. Use the browser history for previewing Designs, so we can go back and forward to different designs. Make a better search, like I want to keep the search after I found whatever I need and after I preview a design I can press back and see the same results, not constantly typing the same

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The name of art board shows garbled.

When I clicked to edit, the name is right.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please bring back this feature. Copying XD vector content to the clipboard and then paste it as fully editable layers into Adobe Illustrator was a super powerful and useful feature.

Sometimes I need to export elements that were created on Xd to illustrator for print or social media, and every time I do this, I have to use the CC libraries now.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Why can't you release a mask? I've been stuck on this for ages, its really slowing down my workflow and is plainly illogical. I have seen that there's a workaround to export it - as in open in photoshop or create a mask group but I should be able to release the mask just as quickly as I made it!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! There are two different ways to mask – auto-mask and a custom mask, where you draw a rectangle over an image and use the Mask with Shape command. In the latter case, you can ungroup the mask group (Shift+Cmd+G) to release the mask. Unfortunately, since the auto-mask is a fill for the object, you can’t actually undo the mask. Hope that helps!

9. This Version keep crashing without informing the user.
    You can keep on working but your changes will not be saved. They just get lost. The only way I would notice it is when the undo-command stops working.

I just had an internal presentation, with a file where XD had lost a big chunk of my latest changes. I am really glad it was just ein minor meeting.

So, please make sure the user is informed, when XD is not working properly and is losing all your work!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  10. Texts designed with Adobe Source Code Pro font look always black in design/proto/share modes. Only underline, if there is, appears in chosen color. On published prototype in the web it is OK. The bag appearing on v 35.0.12.14 of XD and the previous one with macOS Big Sur.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 更新至36.0.32版本之后画板的名称及链接名称中文显示异常。
    退回至35版本一切正常。

Big Sur + XD 36.0.32 - 显示异常
    Catalina + XD 36.0.32 - 显示异常

Big Sur + XD 35.3.12 - 正常
    Catalina + XD 35.3.12 - 正常

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

感谢您提交机票! 这似乎是一个错误,而不是功能请求,因此,您绝对应该在社区支持论坛上提交此文件。 https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

此消息已被机器翻译。

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

12. When live collaboration is in progress, when accept changes is clicked; the work gets deleted and you have to start from scratch. This works best when we are working on the documents at different times or work on a different document and copy and past it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Exporting more than one artboard to png is enough to crash XD. And the only way to quit the program is forcing it trough command+option+esc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Adobe XD changes to a new version several times a week and it is hard for the full team to keep up. A frequent problem is that I can't access a file because someone else has it opened and is using an older version of XD. So I need to contact them and ask them to manually update their version of Adobe XD. This is made more difficult when error messages look like this (see attachment). How is "... and 2 more" going to help me figure out who I should contact?
    So my improvement proposal is simply to improve…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Já faz um bom tempo que não consigo executar nenhum atalho comum apenas dentro dos softwares do Adobe, fora deles eu consigo usar normalmente. Gostaria de obter uma resposta e ter uma assistência quanto a isso, está me prejudicando nos meus trabalhos e não sei como resolver.

Obrigada!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Obrigado por preencher um tíquete! Isso parece um bug e não uma solicitação de recurso, então você definitivamente deve registrá-lo no Fórum de Suporte da Comunidade. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

Esta mensagem foi traduzida automaticamente.

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

16. This used to be a feature, and it seems to have been removed. But being able to name and label the character styles you set is a massive boon to cross team collaboration.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can still edit the name of your character styles from list view. I’ve attached an animated GIF that shows you how to do this. Hope this helps! Please feel free to file a new ticket if you’re looking for something else.

17. I have two different Adobe ID, one from company to access Adobe Suite, and one on Behance. I 've realised that when I login into my Behance account. Adobe will asked me re-loging or automatically log me out from my Adobe suite account. I think you may want to improve this, it is annoying that everytime I access to Behance, i need to careful or I might lost my files. which this is might be one of the reason that my XD artboards lost?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

Thanks for filing a ticket! This doesn’t seem like a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. Your Behance account is actually an Adobe ID, so you are actually switching between accounts when you log in. You might want to log in using your Behance account and see if you can see your missing documents. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

18. i have and error when creating a shared link for a prototype

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hi

Previously Adobe XD allowed you to import colours from a library into your new design but an update over the holiday seems to have either hidden or removed this option. I've been poking it for a good half an hour and can't work out how we are supposed to import colours from a library into a new design now and can't see any guides on what has changed here? It used to be as simple as clicking on the colour - I may just be missing something?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Hi, I am creating sample workflows in the same file with different links but unfortunately, the links are changing quite often and I am not able to keep a track of my links

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)