Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. Current (0.6.24.10) version, when user zoom in/out, the Artboard font rendering size does not change. It will look better if the Artboard title can zoom with zoom level accordingly based on 100% zoom level.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Not all interfaces are clickable and not all screens are touch screens. Some interfaces require inputs from physical buttons.
    Therefore, I'd like the ability to have a mockup image of a wearable device or smart phone behind the artboards, and then be able to create clickable regions over the "physical" buttons of the device to navigate through the interface.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. It would be clever to have the ability to cycle between the different elements of a group with a shortcut. Ex: I have 5 elements grouped together, and I need to change the fill/stroke of all of them from white to blue. 2 elements have a fill and 3 of them have strokes, so selecting them all at once isn't possible. If I could direct select one element within a group, and then Tab through the elements to cycle through the elements of the group, it would save alot of time and precise clicking within the group. It can be…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. フォントを揃える時に誤差があります
    例えばテキスト入力ボックスをデザインする時横長の長方形に一行テキストを置いてデザインしますが、長方形とテキストを両方選んで垂直方向で中央揃えをするとテキストを選択した状態でテキスト上に余白がありそれも計算して中央揃えするのでテキストが長方形に対して微妙に下になります。
    中央揃えしたあとにテキストだけ若干上に上げるような操作が必要となります。
    この点改善してください。

For example, when designing a text input box, design one line text in a landscape rectangle, but if you select both rectangle and text and center it in the vertical direction, there is a margin on the text with the text selected Since it is calculated and centered, the text is slightly below the rectangle.
    It is necessary to operate such as to raise the text only slightly after centering it.
    Please improve on this point.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When option dragging an existing artboard, the new artboard is placed above the existing one in the artboards panel. I think this is not logical. It should be places under the existing artboard. In most cases, duplicating an artboard is done to continue in the flow of thought, which should be left to right or top to bottom.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The XD team just released awesome improvements to design mode in the March Update with the support for copy and paste from Photoshop and Illustrator.

However, one cannot copy and past type from Photoshop to XD without copying the type as a raster or an SVG.

A similar problem was addressed for Illustrator here:
    https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/13059984-copying-pasting-text-from-illustrator

It would be great if the solution for illustrator - the ability to copy text and paste it in XD as a text element - was made available for photoshop.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When jumping between user flows (i.e. illustrating what a different user would see), a "dip to black" transition would be very useful. It's a powerful transition used in film editing to indicate a change in context, or time passing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The reason is that 'Ctrl+Mouse Wheel' for zooming is very uncomfortable due to 'Space+left Mouse press' for moving your mouse pointer. Additionally, touchpads for Windows are not able to move your mouse pointer to left or right.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I would love for XD to support in the next update a jumplist, for us to easily access of recent files, pinned files on the jumplist, UI kits and some few app shortcuts for easy access/launch on them, both if we pin XD to our Windows taskbar, and to it's tile

Here's the concept I made. I put some time into it. I hope you see this and consider this. I'm very certain the jump list support is just a small work to implement, I know it. Please do it on next update, most CC apps already have this. i…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I really like the populate behavior that drag and drop has when used in a repeat grid.

With that said, and this just maybe how I work, but I feel like it would more efficient to not have to leave the program and just use the shortcut for File > Import... select the files I want, press enter and it populate a repeat grid as if I had dragged and dropped those files from the Finder.

Granted some may not want that behavior, and I may not want that every time; a possible solution could be to have "import options"…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Description : I have 2 art boards. both of them are filled with my design . I wish i can Export this 2 in a same image with a new big art board under them.

Value: normal art boards are used for prototyping and the bigger one is for export interaction design documents.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Although you cover the most common Android densities, sometimes you need to cover these resolutions for certain devices, for compatibility and testing purposes. It would be great if you would add a 0,75x (LDPI) and 1,33x (TVDPI) to your android asset export options.

Photoshop and Sketch have a similar tool in which it lets you manually set your export sizes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Right now, when you open up the color picker, the "HEX" box is highlighted. I get it, it's so you can manually type a value or copy the existing value easily.

However, once you have selected a new color from a saved swatch, I think the automatic highlighting of the hex should be removed. That way, you could close the color menu by pressing "V" and returning to the regular "move" tool. Right now, I constantly type "V" to try and close the picker, but I end up typing "V"s in the hex box instead.

Honestly, if there was an…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Admin →
  15. This small but frustrating issue has been such a common recurring problem for me. See attached. I know if I made the field much taller, the horizonal drag/scale handle would appear, but text fields are always short, I'm always tweaking the length, and it seems like there's room to fit the handle. Why not have it?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I would like the ability to drag between different XD files without having to copy and paste.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. From Visual Studio to other known editors, it has been common feature that when pressing F5, the application will launch.

Why not add same key (F5) support to Adobe XD as well, that when pressing that key, the desktop preview will launch.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I would like to have a way to invite trusted people to user test my prototypes; in fact, I would like to entrust this to a group of verified AdobeXD users. Instead of always trying to hunt down ways to user test on another platform and then get participants. I would like to turn to a set of UXers and ask for feedback. This could relate getting Adobe Points for being a tester and for providing feedback.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I can't select those two objects (Attachment / Red dots). The reason I want to select them is because I want to align them.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I find it highly irritating that the Layer-Mode always collapses/closes the Artboard if you click outside of it.

Some people are used to click outside the artboard to deselect.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)