Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. I've noticed recently that over time the undo button stops working. I have to completely close out the application in order to fix the issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. If you create a individual shape and use after that the gradient Feature, it is impossible to move each point on the art board.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. When a button that usually has different states is added, I experienced that those button states are lost after the document is saved a couple of times. Buttons are only available in standard state then. If you want to have different states again, you have to delete the button and add it again from the library.

In general I experienced several problems when it comes to saving. I am the only one working on the document, but every now and then I get the message that the document has been changed by someone else.

Besides the button states also prototype…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Adobe XD freezes dual-screen setup on windows while zooming using ctrl+space or ctrl+alt+space.

This happens all the time and the latest version of Adobe XD.

I use Wacom intuos pro, mouse and keyboard for zoomin.

Laptop has rtx2060 and amd ryzen 9 4900, latest Windows 10 pro.

There is no change or effect freezing when I change the windows graphic setting and XD to use a different GPU.

Freezing also happens when using one screen, but not that often.

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Adobe XD video recording not working

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Need improvement in PDF export. When we export and try to view in pdf acrobate. There are font mismatch and also if I use any png or jpg image in pdf. It look distorted. Its very disappointing when we share our pdf file with someone. its look completely different what we made. Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. For sharing, I choose the "Anyone with Password" option from the "Link Access" combo box. I don't want to retype the password every time and choose one of my saved passwords in the password field. However, the "Create Link" button is not active.

When you delete the last digit in the password and rewrite it, the Create Link button becomes active.

System: MacOS Big Sur 11.1 (20C69)
    XD Version: 35.3.12.2

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. An ability to replace a selected component on an artboard with any other master component in the document; would improve workflow speed for testing ideas or managing complex design systems.
    Something like a right click option could be quick for the user.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. A new feature that can generate email signatures.
    One website that is making a splash is www.wisestamp.com.
    As the creative director at a local independent real estate company; I would rather use an Adobe program to generate signatures and profit from it as a service we provide for agents rather then spend $4k on WiseStamp to generate email signatures for me on a company level to manage. This would be very valuable to me and I'm sure for other creatives how also can use this for freelance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Since the November updated the loading time on the XD links is very slow

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Some change you have made that is related to pasting vector graphics from Illustrator is grouping the path twice when before it didn't do it at all. Please go back to the way it was before. I now have 2 extra steps of ungrouping twice. You even put a clipping path around it too.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Hey! Didn't find a place to post bugs.
    There is a bug where whenever you use the alpha slider for drop shadow, object blur, or background blur the application stops working, and actions like undo/redo stop working.

I have tried to post this issue multiple times, but haven't gotten any response from the XD team.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

The best thing to do is to note what time this happened to you, gather logs using the CC Log Collector Tool, and then send the log information and the time/date of occurrence to our customer support agents there. They’ll file a ticket with us to ensure a developer looks at it. Hope that helps!

13. Hey! Didn't find a place to post bugs.
    There is a bug where whenever you use the alpha slider for drop shadow, object blur, or background blur the application stops working, and actions like undo/redo stop working.

I have tried to post this issue multiple times, but haven't gotten any response from the XD team.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Intuos CTL-490使用時に手のひらツールが使えません。
    使用ソフトはXDです。

他のillustratorやPhotoshopでは使えました。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

ご意見をいただきありがとうございます。 ペンツールがアクティブになっている場合でも、スペースバーを押したままにしてハンドツールを有効にできるはずです。 それでも問題が解決しない場合は、コミュニティサポートフォーラム(https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all)にご連絡ください。ありがとうございます

このメッセージは機械翻訳されています。

Thanks for your feedback. You should be able to hold down the space bar to enable the hand tool, even when the pen tool is activated. If you still have problems, please do reach out to the Community Support forum: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all Thank you!

15. Adobe XD version 36.2.32.5 on all other programs font is viewed correctly, but xd shows multiple options and when you choose let's say regular it is wrong style!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I can't view my mockups in the web browser right now I don't know how long will it take to have them back. Also I can't view my colleagues links too.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please add such functionalities to allow get the Unique id of the current user. It can be Signed Adobe Email or System MachineGuid of Windows or IOPlatformUUID of MacOS.

It's a really crucial feature when we develop premium plugins and need to limit the total registered devices.

Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. After I update to v 36.0.32, the Artboards name are broken like attach

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Since updating to 34.0.12 it seems that the "apply character style" has stopped working. I am pretty sure that it did work before.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Latest update broke rendering of shadows on web share links. See attachments.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)