Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. Illustratorとの互換性について

Illustratorで作成したデザインをXDにペーストする際、
    レイヤー階層が保持されるようにしてほしいです。
    (デザインや指示を、レイヤーに分けて記載している為)

上記と併せて、
    表示/非表示の切り替え(目玉マーク)がやりやすくなると有難いです。

About compatibility with Illustrator

When pasting a design created with Illustrator into XD,
    Let's keep the layer hierarchy.
    (Because design and instructions are described separately in layers)

Together with the above,
    I hope it will be easier to switch display / non-display (eyeball mark).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. It'd be nice to ALSO have a right-side handle for point text, with adjustment anchored to top + left.

The existing bottom handle that's anchored to top is a bit awkward for me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Admin →
  3. Select and resize different elements proportionally while maintaining a fixed placement for each of them.
    When selecting different elements, the action of increasing them is linked to the overall positioning of the entire selection, so when increasing the selection the objects leave their original positioning.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. For spare parts type websites why cant the interactive svg be interactive in the preview? It is interactive on mouseover (of sorts) in the design and prototype modes but not in the preview where it is actually needed? First attachment is the design/prototype view (highlight on mouseover) and the second is preview.....no highlight on mouseover

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. It would be nice to switch ON/OFF the assets layers panel by clicking the left edge of the XD window beside the current buttons.

I find myself switching the assets on / off depending on work size displayed on the monitor

( the opera browser has such edge )

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I'd love to see a pre-existing material gallery combined with materials I've added myself over time. Icons, buttons, etc. With a search engine of course ..
    Just drag and throw into your project.
    In the project itself, the icon will appear as a symbol. Independent from the material gallery and editable

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I'd like to see a way to integrate with ContentSync so I can sync my data with their platform.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hi,

At the moment we are developing our WeChat Mini-program, however when sharing design specs with developers we are unable to share using WeChat's measurement units, only iOS and Android are supported.

You can find out more info about WeChat's rpx measurement units here:

http://open.wechat.com/cgi-bin/newreadtemplate?t=overseas_open/docs/mini-programs/development/framework/view/wxss

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. If I use a symbol font like Font Awesome and paste that into a text box with another font for my regular paragraph copy, my developers can't isolate and get the CSS, Fonts, Colors, etc. from the inline symbols or separate fonts. Would be nice to have a way to select a text container and toggle through the different fonts represented. Or click again to select a specific symbol or element in the text area and target that for getting specs on.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It would be great if the "recents" tab in finder was populated with files when opening documents.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Would be ideal to allow the user to add additional guides in the center of gutters, so that when you're designing something with no gutters, there is still a guide to snap to. Really badly described, but hopefully the attached will explain it better.

Either that or the guides could have an invisible snap point in the center of the gutters.

Am I the only person who sets grids up like this in PS?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please could you put Submissions on the Opening Screen. I would like a quick link to see other peoples work?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When I make a symbol out of an object, I should be able to lock certain size properties. For an example, if I have a standard button saved as a symbol, instances of that button should have always the same height but with variable widths. In that case, I would lock the height attribute of that button so on resize only the width is changed.

This can help with complex symbols too where some dimensions cannot be changed or the symbol will be distorted so the designer could lock all of them to ensure that future use does not distort…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. To speed up work you could press for example "C" key and you have acces to context menu under your cursor. It could show different options for different types of objects.
    For example:
    1) Shape / shapes - menu contains last used colors (alt clicking on color applies it to border), align, and other tools. (example image attached)
    2) Text - menu contains styles, fill with lorem ipsum, text alignment etc
    3) ...
    It would be super awesome if you could customize that menus.
    Another idea is to maybe rebuild/add to right click menu to be more context aware and…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hi, would be great to have dynamic type incorporated into prototype mode. Is there any plan to implement this in future release?

Rehan

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Cycle Layers

Use cycles layers just like Adobe Character Animator to create animations in the design

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Styles/assets still need a lot of work but one feature I'd like to see added sooner rather than later is the ability to based one style on others like you can in InDesign. Make them better if you can because even ID's "based on" feature can be improved.

Basically what I'd like to see is the ability to set a style (body copy for instance) and make separate styles based on this for perhaps different colors (white on colored box for instance). If I need to change the size, font, and/or style I would do it in my base style…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. When added images to the repeat grid from my CC Library, I'd like my selected images to have a number show the order I have selected them in. Since they will fill into my repeat grid in that order, I'd like to double check the order prior to dropping them over.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Admin →
  20. I would like to see the default desktop prototype view as full browser width without the title/sign-in information at top similar to Sketch. This information could be hidden somewhere or yoou provide the option when creating initial link.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)