Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. The lines collapse during scrolling the file list and the list items not displayed properly. (windows version 39, earlier versions also affected) See attachment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. Since the latest update (windows 39.0.12) the keyboard stopped working properly in Adobe XD. The tool changes to hand/span for minutes. The zoom keyboard shortcuts not working properly. The type tool freezes the program, in other cases can't type into the textbox. Only restarting helps.

This is a serious program breaking bug, can't work with XD until it's fixed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Why is it necessary to choose a color, right-click to copy the hex code to change the color of a style? Why not just edit the style by clicking on the color?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. It would be great to be able to add info to a component/group that would be accessible from within UXP. Anything would actually work: a tag, meta, comment... Then you could mark a component as a type so you could treat the component in different ways depending on what type it is.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  5. This odd just immediately lost all content with Design Mode. All artboards still their but text, colors, images, and design disappeared. There's no trace of even in the Cloud. It's crazy components, colors, and character styles still there among assets. Everything else gone.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I cant edit gradient color in the added color even it do too hard manually to its by the handle and sometimes it does not show. I know there are too many objects selected which is why it not shown that is why I find the solution for the gradient rotation wheel (See in image 5.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  7. When you save a file that was edited in photoshop, nothing happens. On my non m1 machine- edits are reflected back in xd

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I can't tell you how irritating it is to have to reinstall all my plugins after every Adobe XD update.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Exporting artboard on Adobe Xd using Windows PC has low quality of exported image .
    Just got rejected from UI8 team for this problem.

Please let us know that can this problem be fixed with Adobe PS or any related solution
    Please respond here with a solution so everyone with this problem can see the solution here and fix it .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Hello There,

Being a designer I use XD as a primary tool for my daily deliverables. Post this recent update XD blocks copying text from external sources. I have been typing it manually on the XD file but, for the icons and special characters there is no way around to place it on XD file.

Apart from the above the regular text copy issue still persists in XD authoring environment while working in design mode. This issue is long existing and no action is taken by Adobe.

It is quite disheartening to know that for the windows users Adobe is…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hi XD team,

I'm not really sure how to understand this message.
    I have 2 missing fonts on my Document Assets list. But apparently those fonts are not used on the canvas, therefore impossible to select it and change to a new font. (see attached screenshot)

Could it be a font used on a hidden layer? Or a hidden component state layer?

I have copied all the artboards + the components in use to a new file, but still getting the same error.

Any clue how to fix this?
    I would be awesome to have a clearer font panel, showing…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. My cloud file saves, seemingly randomly, and as it does it freezes the entire document starving it for inputs and delaying any action.

If an input field such as texts either on a canvas or an attribute of a tool such as typography size is highlighted while XD attempts to save the cloud document, there is a high chance that inputs anywhere in the XD program will fail. The only resolve for this is to close the document and open it again, only for it to immediately start saving as soon as I touch an input field repeating the loop.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. When co-editing o a document at the same time i get notifications every 60 seconds to accept changes which also revert some of my changes i have done so far.
    are there any settings that i need to make in order to work properly?
    it super disruptive to the workflow and i can't make much progress when to people are working in the same file

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

It sounds like you haven’t actually enabled coediting. The document owner can update this setting in the Invite to Edit menu in the upper right of the document frame. Once updated, you should see remote selections, and you should not be prompted to accept changes. Hope that helps!

17. Please consider adding the possibility to use Adobe XD by customers who do not have internet connection and are using FRL licenses with offline activation.
    Even if some of the features will be disabled.
    My customers are asking this for quite some time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. With the latest update to Adobe XD 36, the Zeplin plugin no longer works and does not allow you to successfully export files into Zeplin.

In order for it to work as previously, I searched the Adobe forums and had to DOWNGRADE my XD back to version 35. See forum reply here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/adobe-xd-artboards-not-export-to-zeplin/td-p/11340491?page=1

Please provide a fix as I should be able to run the latest version 36 of XD and still allow my plugins to work, thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reporting this. This is a bug that we’re tracking through the Community Forums (which you’ve already linked). Our team is already working with Zeplin to escalate the issue, and we’ll provide an update in the forums once we have a resolution.

19. Allow for art-boards to have two timed transition elements, so that a timed sequence can occur

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I designed a wireframe using variations of SF Pro and SF Pro Text per Apple design recommendations but when I go to test the app using XD for iOS I just get squares with question marks in it. The only way around is to only use SF Pro Regular, which means I lose my different weights. This extends to my use of SF Symbols.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)