Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. Could you implement Commenting Feature in Mobile App, It will Help to Client On the go commenting

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. If you'll use exported SVG graphics as a code embedded into your HTML (but not as an external .svg image) you encounter CSS issues.
    The problem is in <style></style> which you generate on SVG export. Every path in SVG has its class name and they all are named like "a", "b", "c" etc… (image 1 attached)
    1. These classes may cause conflict with existing classes, in case I already have "a", "b", "c" classes in my HTML.
    2. These classes will interfere styles of other SVGs exported from XD and embedded on the page.

Solution:
    Remove classes and generate inline…

108 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I'm visually impaired and have a hard time seeing Xd's user interface. Gray icons and text on gray background are very hard to see. UI elements are also small. There should be an option to choose an UI with higher contrast and larger text/icons.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Currently the 'Object Blur' extends the blur outside of the object's width/height.

It would be great to have a blur option to have a hard edge instead, so if the blur continues off the bounds of the object it would not be visible (eg only blurring the interior content, not the edge).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please add the option to export all artboards of the prototype as a PDF document of many pages, preserving prototype interactivity saving links as PDF internal "pageTo" links (or invisible linkTo rectangles).
    So that in this way the prototype can be navigated in the PDF file like on a web page (transitions excluded of course).
    This would allow a very efficient "deliverable" design document for the client.

812 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Right now, if I have an icon that I need to export for both iOS and Android, I have to run through the export process twice. It would be nice if "Export for" was a multi-select checkbox instead of a radio button.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I work for a large ad agency. Currently we design in InDesign and export a PDF with margins to route through the agency and to and from our large, lucrative client. The margins are essential because we annotate the files. The PDF goes from department to department where stakeholders comment. The PDF is created by the art dept and lands back there and comments are addressed after it makes it's rounds.

We would need to be able to create margins on our PDF exports to hold the anotations in order to even consider using XD. I think that one tweak…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Typekit has included a spectacular coloured font for the benefit of Photoshop & Illustrator users. (Even InDesign doesn't have it.) So are the developers going to allow XD to become one of the chosen few? Its inclusion could be part of a major overhaul of the usable fonts for this software.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please can you modify the installation process (at the very least through Adobe CC) such that the program installs the software to match your Creative Cloud settings and NOT your operating system settings.

Many manufacturers (Dell, HP, Acer) lock the OS language to stop companies buying laptops cheap in Thailand and using them in the US, for example.

The result is that many of us work (especially in Europe) work on a computer in the local language but work IN our native language;

I work in France but not IN FRENCH.

Many thanks.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When prototypes are shared online they look best in full screen mode, however there is no way to exit full screen mode except using the .esc key which isn't intuitive to clients. So many of them just close the browser and start again, or just give up.

Can you please add a button to exit full screen mode.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. We often design Area Graphs, Doughnut Charts, Bars etc for Dashboards. Personally I switch between AI and PS to design this type of stuffs.

But it would be great to have an easier way design Charts and Graphs in Adobe XD.

For example, I would like the following method to design a Doughnut Chart:
    Draw a circle
    Select Doughnut Chart from Menu
    Insert Percentages and colors
    Hit OK and done!
    Similar idea for other type of graphs.

Thanks for the Awesome work, XD Team!

180 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It would be really handy to be able to view fold lines as the artboard height increases so that designers can accurately design for each view.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. It would be so helpful to be able to move all the connections linked to 1 page and attach them to another 1.

For example: I connected 30 pages to the Home page, but now my Home is another one and I'd like to move all those connections to the new one.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Best ways to design consistently is via grids. I would love to set width's of my design elements using number of columns.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I know you are currently working a spec view to make communication with developers easier. There should be a way were we can specify assets that aren't static such as button states or inline error messaging.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hot spots can be turned off by adding "?hints=off" to the URL of your web prototype.

If hints are off, we should also turn off changes to the cursor when someone hovers over a hotspot.

This would be useful for user testing.

Please vote if you want this implemented. Or, leave comments below on why we shouldn't do this!

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. To go along with the shared styles, have a shared sitemap that you can click on and be taken to the design and easily jump back and forth between the site map mode and the design mode. Also, easy way to export the sitemap.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Looking for clarification on this request. Are you asking for…

- An overview/map in shared prototypes on the web? If yes, please upvote https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/13760121-show-all-screens-to-navigate-shared-prototype-map-overview

- An overview/map in shared design specs on the web? If yes, this feature is done already! This is now the starting view for any design specs link.

- An overview/map within the XD desktop app itself? If yes, please upvote https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/12957801-simplified-view-of-artboard-interaction-links-overview-desktop-app

18. 1080x1920 BUT... We need all devices like here https://material.io/devices/
    You can do like this (ATTACHMENT) and add tabs that would eliminate the appearance of scroll

141 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I'm a teacher at university who have a sort of CC team model installed on their computers. I wanted my students starts learning from beginning XD but unfortunately you can install it just via the CC app and there is no stand alone installer on line.

I know its not a feature request and its very specific request :)

812 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. XD should support hanging punctuation/quotes.

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)