Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

627 results found

1. it shows shared 53 years ago on shared project file under "Shared with you" Tab

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I think this used to work, if I remember right, but now whenever I get an email notification of a comment (or even when I click on the notification from within the prototype online link), when I click on the comment I just get taken to the first artboard - not the one the comment is on.

So as it stands, the notifications (both in the online link and email) are useless, other than to tell you that there are comments, somewhere. It's then up to me to sift through every page and find the comment

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Why assets inside components aren't available to download?

We need all assets inside any state of a component to be available to be downloaded.

Right now: Assets inside component states are not available to download, only assets inside the default state are available.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When trying to add a lottie file above a video layer, if both are set to "play automatically" the lottie file does not play in the preview.

If you set "play on tap" on the lottie file then it works.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. How can we export Hover states to development?
    In the specs there is only one state in the component. How will development see all states?

405 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. BUG: When an image is placed in a rectangle with drop shadow, it can't be repositioned or resized—when double-clicking it just jump directly into editing the shape, and no image is shown in the layers panel.
    (XD 42.1.22.4 x64 Mac OS)

Please fix this

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Give us back the option to open files from "My Computer" on the XD "Home" screen. I used to have this option, but in the current version, it no longer appears. I'm unable to open and existing file from the Adobe XD Home screen unless it was one of the most recent files.

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

30 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  9. When I preview prototypes on my iPhone 13 Pro I'm getting very bad performance (worse performance than on previous iPhone models), so I assume you haven't updated for the new iPhone chip yet. Is there an estimate of when you are adding support for the iPhone 13 Pro chip?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I create an object with the Pen tool.
    Give it a gradient.
    When I try to edit the gradient, the gradient bar is not appearing within the object. It is impossible to relocate the trajectory of the gradient.

Other time I change the dimension of that object, the gradients trajectory gets distorted and when I try to change it, it flies around the screen.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I'd love to be able to rearrange the component state order in the property inspector (the panel on the right in Design mode & Prototype mode). I would also love to be able to resize the section for component states. Currently it maxes out at 4 before you need to scroll.

249 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Adobe XD Community -

I'm glad to announce that in XD 49 we have introduced the capability to reorder components states in main components through the property inspector. To reorder you states, select your main component and drag the states in the PI to reorder them and the new order will reflect across all your component instances.

Hope you enjoy that feature. To learn more about how to use Component states in XD, please check: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/create-component-states.html

Thanks,

Sherif

12. hovering "settings option" which list the settings and while hovering those options I need another list

187 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I noticed that if I add a component with multiple states to the shared library, only the currently active state is stored. Please allow storing the components with all of its states in the library.

71 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The new shortcut on mac to toggle between design, prototype and share mode means you can't type a hashtag or euro character. Use a different shortcut tool.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It's time for an updated UI Kit for Salesforce Lightning — for Adobe XD!

Salesforce Lightning is a hugely popular platform for so many businesses. Sketch has always had great UI kits for various platforms, including Salesforce's Lightning framework. I found one online for XD, but it's old / 2017.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I can't get style dictionary working in VS Code when compiling or editing a DSP on my mac. I just get an 'error generating tokens'. I've clicked install on the XD DSP plugin when prompted, and I've also tried installing via amp install, but no luck.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. In previous versions of Adobe XD we were able to past the SVG code of an object copied from XD to text editor like Visual Studio Code. But now this feature is not working. When I copy an object from XD with Ctrl+C and paste it to text editor with Ctrl+V nothing happens. Can you please restore this behavior as it was before.

XD Version: 29.2.32

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Miro plug-in. Automatically update mocks on Miro to share with teammates. Sketch does this and its sooooo helpful.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The Export options have a confusing naming in German.

There are three options at "File" > "Export": (German: Datei > Exportieren)

"Martkiere...", "Nur ausgewählte", "Alle Zeichenflächen" and "After Effects"

Unfortunately the first two "Markierte" and "Nur ausgewählte" are a bit misleading because they mean the same in German. A more precise naming that makes clear what distinguishes these options from each other would be great.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Show layout grids on artboards when in development mode - how this feature (https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/inspect-design-specs.html#Viewandinspectlayoutgridproperties) was removed as a feature with update 24.x boggles me...

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 31 32