Adobe XD: Feature Requests

We love to hear feature requests for Adobe XD from you! UserVoice works best when you file a single idea per submission, but feel free to file as many submissions as you’d like!

Please include:

1. Description
  2. Why is this valuable to you?
  3. If possible, an image or movie to help us understand what you’re talking about

Request details

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Extract / Export CSS for development feature

Nothing more complected simply add Extract css from design as given in illustrator its very important other wise now day's it's simple to design in XD and very difficult to Develop application from xd assets because of no css export option in it, Please include this.

621 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

65 comments  ·  09: Design Specs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re actively working on this. Stay tuned for more updates.

If you’d like to contribute to our thinking and help shape this feature, please write to me at hnarayan(at)adobe(dot)com

2. Design Specs for Enterprise customers

I'd love to see a way for for Enterprise customers whose companies have chosen not to permit sharing to be able to take advantage of the Design Specs feature. We need a way to export a local file that shows the specs that we can share on our internal, private networks. Without this, your largest customers are still left drawing design specs by hand.

101 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

feature-started  ·  6 comments  ·  09: Design Specs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Copy CSS attributes

As Sketch already do... Possibility to copy css attributes by right clic (like gradient attributes,...) and paste it into a code editor.

654 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

42 comments  ·  09: Design Specs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re actively working on this. Stay tuned for more updates.

If you’d like to contribute to our thinking and help shape this feature, please write to me at hnarayan(at)adobe(dot)com

4. Adobe Extract for Brackets to work with XD

Brackets Code Editor has good integration with PSD Files, which allows it to grab layers, colors, font details and spacing info. More on that here (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/extract-for-brackets.html)
    I wonder whether you can work on features that allow Adobe Extract to grab data(images, font names, sizing info etc) from XD and transfer for Brackets, the same way it happens to PSD ?

43 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

feature-started  ·  6 comments  ·  09: Design Specs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base