Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. Hi,

2 related questions here:

1. forgive me if I'm wrong, but I can't seem to find a way to open the artboard overview (if there is one) in the published prototype. I mean in the web application, not the desktop preview. The published design specs have an overview page of all artboards, the published prototype doesn't. Am I missing something? Or is it not implemented (yet?) ?

I consider this as a nice to have feature, because in some cases not all prototypes are clickable, so only navigating with the arrow keys is not sufficient.

1. Is it possible to add…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

We are happy to know that you like the overview page with all Artboards listed for a glance. Please note that currently this overview page is only presented for Design Specs.

To understand more about your use cases w.r.t Prototype, I had couple of questions here.

1. Is navigating to the artboards the only use case that you would use this overview page for in case of Prototypes?

2. When you say not all artboards are clickable, can you explain this with an example? I wanted to understand how would your artboards be linked in that scenario.

3. When your prototype is created, how would you like your clients or stakeholders to navigate through for review? Would you be ok if they just use the overview page and go all across without going through the experience flow you have created?

Thanks!

2. We have a project of complex web app designs, once we're ready to submit this for review, we:
    - publish prototype
    - create public link (allow comments and show hotspot hints)

so BEFORE, we open the xd link to browser (chrome) then scroll through designs using left and right arrow keys to review every page. There's no transition between pages, so it will be easy to spot misalignments and inconsistent spaces. We haven't added transition wires on every page, just created public link then review online. Now, the transition between pages is "slide left".

Not effective, can we revert it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea