Adobe XD: Feature Requests

We love to hear feature requests for Adobe XD from you! UserVoice works best when you file a single idea per submission, but feel free to file as many submissions as you’d like!

Please include:

1. Description
  2. Why is this valuable to you?
  3. If possible, an image or movie to help us understand what you’re talking about
--------------------------------------------
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: On August 30, 2019 User Voice Bugs forum will transition to read-only.

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Save full artboard in sharing mode.

An option to save the full layout as a PNG or JPG.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  04 : Sharing on the web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. save for web feature like photoshop for exporting assets

When I export assets from xd, it generally takes more space. And I can't directly import files from xd to photoshop, so first I have to import into illustrator and then to photoshop and then I can use save for web to optimize my assets.
    So please incorporate a feature so that I can directly export assets from xd with compression.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  04 : Sharing on the web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Support native anchors

When shared on the web, links do not support browser features like:
    - Open in new tab
    - Mousewheel click to open in new tab
    - Copy link address
    - etc

Links in general should support browser features you would expect to work on links.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. A way to pause animations in feedback view

Currently, if you have an animation happening across two artboards that just cycling between each other, it makes it difficult for a reviewer to leave comments. The only way to pause an animation is to click into the area where you can leave a comment. If there are already comments on that slide it can be a carnival game trying to click into that area. See attached gif. It would be nice to have a way for them to pause during review stages.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

feature-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  04 : Sharing on the web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Comment History

A comment history would be very helpful for the designer. A client might accidentally delete feedback and for the designer to have the capability to view any and all feedback (resolved/ deleted) would be helpful. That way it can be easily retrieved and the client will not have to worry about having to make those comments all over again. It would be a good safety, "backup" feature.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  04 : Sharing on the web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback. You can already view all of the comments that have been resolved and not on the prototype, but not the deleted. Just to be clear – are you looking at a timeline for comment activity? Or is it just to be able to see deleted comments?

6. 33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  04 : Sharing on the web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base