Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

7 results found

1. As a user, I really often use the preview mode to see the results of what I'm drawing and to test all the actions.

To do so there is the very handy shortcut command + enter which allows you to open the preview mode. Would it be possible to assign the same shortcut to hide it? So when the preview panel isn't opened and I click cmd + enter I will open it and if I click it again when it's opened I would close it.

This double functionality would increase my workflow by a lot so I wouldn't have…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Thanks for the suggestion! There is a system shortcut you can use to close the window. On Mac you can use Command+W, and on Windows you can use Alt+F4. Hopefully that helps.

2. Add support for XBox 360 as a controller that can be used with Keys & Gamepad.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. It seems that voice triggered actions are not supported in embed mode. Is it by design? If yes, why? Can you fix it any soon?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Message from Mark, the PM: Voice triggers are not supported within embedded prototypes. This is due to most browsers not allowing iframes to have access to the microphone for security reasons.

We are currently working on better messaging around this browser restriction, sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

4. This feature is only available to paid Adobe CC users.
    I have been a paid Adobe user for over 12 years yet I can't have a client edit a comment that they made on their prototype.

What if my client changes their mind on the comment they made and wants something different? They have to pay Adobe?

I really think this is ridiculous... I am trying really hard to stick with Adobe but with things like this tripping up my ability to provide a good service to my customers, wasting both my time and theirs... I am forced to look…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Adobe IDs are free to sign up for, and one does not need a paid account to comment on a shared XD prototype. If your client does not wish to create an Adobe ID it is also possible to sign in to comment with a Google or Facebook account.

Hopefully this helps!

5. A smart key is missing to return to the previous screen without having to copy and paste many screens

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Key command to go directly to «Target» dialog box.

I want to be able to launch the interaction pop up after selecting an object with a keyboard shortcut.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. As a mobile app designer I would like a feature where it is super easy (fast) to get your prototype on a phone. The option to share a link is great, but as a designer I have a lot of prototype phones lying around where I dont want to type in the link by hand.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In the near future, you’ll be able to use the mobile app to browse all of your published web prototypes and open the ones you want, in full screen, inside the mobile app for iOS or Android.