Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

449 results found

1. Changing or adding text sometimes does not work after a while of working on XD. This really sucks! I Have to exit XD completely.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. When I press SHIFT + right arrow key, the element is moved correctly by a big step. But the small step movement somehow does not work anymore... same for the left. Up and down arrows on the other hand move the element also correctly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The [Update] button is active, when clicked, nothing happens. The window remains open, the button remains active.

I made a loom of the issue:
    https://www.loom.com/share/9afce3c0c88c4a0ea7ae958035f680d7

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When an artboard is duplicated, all of the lines and shapes should be duplicated with the artboard. There is a bug or what appears to be a bug in Version 55.2.12.2 where strokes that are components are not included when an artboard is duplicated. They must be manually selected and copied to the duplicate artboard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Bug when you use ALT + Shift to change language , precisly when you are in a text box, the program start unresponding to clicks inside the design board. and another bug when you have other language than english when you edit height or width or any value in general numbers disappear unless you changed to English and re write again .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Give us the option to design with a preferred artboard color background. Not just grey.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. You can change the artboard color by selecting the artboard and then changing the color on the property inspector. Hope that helps! Please feel free to file another ticket if you're asking for something else.

7. When we select a layer or an object in the left column (Layers), being able to go to selected layer

Going to selected layer means: camera moves on it, and zoom on it

How to do: add an option on the contextual menu when we right click on the layer/object "Go to layer"
    And a shortcut to do this

Now we need to spend so much time to find the selected layer that we often just give up

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. In den Anfängen von XD wurden die Zeichenformate Automatisch angelegt - warum wurde diese geniale Art der Verwaltung von Zeichenformaten abgeschafft - ich habe es geliebt. es war so simpel und effektiv. Ich hatte gehofft das auch ID und Illustrator das abbekommen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Danke für deine Rückmeldung! Das klingt wie eine Funktionsanfrage für Illustrator und InDesign, die jeweils ihre eigenen UserVoice-Sites haben. Bitte zögern Sie nicht, diese Funktionsanfrage auf jeder ihrer Websites zu hinterlassen:

https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/333657-illustrator-desktop-feature-requests

https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601021-adobe-indesign-feature-requests

Diese Nachricht wurde maschinell übersetzt.

Thank you for your feedback! This sounds like a feature request for Illustrator and InDesign, which each have their own UserVoice sites. Please feel free to leave this feature request in each of their sites:

https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/333657-illustrator-desktop-feature-requests

https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601021-adobe-indesign-feature-requests

9. If you select and use a spolier, the color value does not appear correctly.
    I am using MacBook.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Le drag and drop c'est top de garder en tant que gadget mais ce n'est pas très pratique quand on veut changer ces icones de petites dimensions 16x16 px par exemple, souvent il faut passer par un zoom. Ce qui n'est pas vraiment pratique. J'aimbe bien la méthode de gestion des symbole de Sketch ou Figma. C'est très organisé, intuitif et simple à gérer.

The drag and drop is great to keep as a gadget but it's not very practical when you want to change small icons 16x16 px for example, often you have to zoom. Which is not really…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Comme nous n'avons pas vu de réponse à notre question depuis plus de trois mois, je la marque comme inactive. N'hésitez pas à le déposer à nouveau si vous souhaitez toujours cette fonctionnalité !

Ce message a été traduit automatiquement.

As we haven't seen a response to our question in over three months, I'm marking it as inactive. Please do feel free to file it again if you still want this feature!

11. You guys removed the "paste into" feature for some reason. It was a very effective piece in Adobe XD. I prefer that over "paste appearance. I like to be able to copy a pic from the web and easily paste it into a circle or square shape proportionally. Bring it back please, Figma still has it!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! If you choose "paste appearance," the copied image from the web will paste into it proportionally the way you want it to. I've attached a GIF of this working in the latest version of XD. Hope that helps!

12. Podrían ver que pasa con los complementos en XD que no los puedo usar? Me dice que no son compatibles con la version de xd 2022.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

¡Gracias por llenar un boleto! Esto parece ser un problema con el complemento que está tratando de usar, por lo que le sugiero que se comunique con el desarrollador del complemento para preguntarle sobre el soporte para la última versión de XD.

Este mensaje ha sido traducido automáticamente.

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like an issue with the plugin you're trying to use, so I would suggest that you contact the plugin developer to ask them about support for the latest version of XD.

13. Why do components end up looking different if they are resized pulling a corner while pressing shift and if they are resized numerically to the same size while having locked constraints and responsive resize is turned off?

This is a bug and shouldn't need a feature request. It becomes impossible to do anything accurately when basic functionality like this is plainly unpredictable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Need more options I Spellcheck ( Autocheck need to be more accurate, word and sentence suggestions) these options will allow the Ux designer to write a lot of notes on the ideations

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hi XD Team new version i am facing of the fix position (bug) selection of any object after view port height not showing to preview window that object and design review link also not showing please resolve the issue

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. While pasting copied vector files using the Windows clipboard the vector file gets converted into an image file and loses the ability to edit as a vector file. some of the other software support this feature and it is more helpful if we copied multiple files to reduce the effort and time.

vector objects as editable vector shapes in Windows clipboard

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. BUG: When I press the space bar the cursor doesn't change to the hand tool and no way to move around the board.

Also, the Zoom in and Zoom out shortcuts are not working.

version 51.0.12.6
    Windows 10
    Lenovo Ideapad 5

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. your colour picker tool has stopped working. please fix that or else i would shift to figma

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 어도비에서 제공하는 노토산스 폰트가 ctrl+I 이택릭체 적용이 안됩니다.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

티켓을 제출해 주셔서 감사합니다! 이것은 기능 요청이 아니라 버그인 것 같으므로 반드시 커뮤니티 지원 포럼에 제출해야 합니다. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

이 메시지는 기계 번역되었습니다.

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

20. Hi Adobe , I Personally Feel that Luncy App by icon8 is doing a great job with the small community than Adobe. they have all feature sand they are Including App they have an inbuilt icon, illustrations, ui kit, photos etc. and I personally feel that designing a design system and maintaining it is easier than XD app. They still have many features that the app never crashed or stopped working. The way they have created the Application I must say they are doing a great job. It's a combination of Figma + Sketch and a few innovations by them.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23