Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

49 results found

1. It should be possible to delete a shared link within the file or at least regenerate a link, not only through the link manager.
    For example, if I use a file created for project A for another purpose (project B), the existing link is no longer relevant for the project B but is still relevant for project A. So I need manage this link within the file

111 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. the dev team has been nagging a lot that they dislike using the xd link as a prototype tool, they mentioned that it's confusing takes a lot of time to load.
    They mentioned that they prefer invision instead
    But as a product designer, I do prefer XD as a design tool.

It would be nice to enhance the shared link for the dev,
    - ability to upload a single non-prototyped artboard to the link
    - ability to upload different flows in one link
    - ability to create/rename sections in the link itself
    - ability to remove artboards from the link…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Stakeholders can't see feedback if the creative animates. A pause feature can help this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. From previous outage and CC issues on May 27, It would be great if we can have backup plan when online assets, shared links could not be accessed.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The ability to allow someone with permissions (client, writer, etc.) to edit the content directly from the shared link, like an editor mode.

This would streamline my agency's workflow when we hire an outside writer to create content for a site, or help the client insert content themselves, creating more clarity, and reducing back and forth.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. At the moment, the scaling is chaotically jumping from too large to too small, especially when using the touchpad zoom. Please fix it and make it smooth.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I save the file in local data, and when I save it back in the existing cloud storage, it can't be overwritten

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Feedback and working file links should be easily accessible in one place. Being able to work immediately without navigating outside of XD into email or search through the home tab for shared files will vastly improve efficiency.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  03: Share mode  ·  Admin →
  9. Hi,
    While I am working at home I have two setups. One is my company's laptop and the other one is my home computer in my office. I prefer to use my own computer as it's just a better setup but recently I realized I can no longer edit documents created with my professional account (for work purposes) with my private account. Apparently I would have to upgrade my account to do so.
    I cannot use my account on my home computer as I can't log in to my account without VPN, which I cannot configure on my home computer.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. As you're aware, comments/pins can be applied to a prototype once a link has been generated. However, if a new link has been generated since the previously generated link, then the previously applied pins are erased. When generating a new link, introducing an option which allows the user to carry the pins over to the new link would be very useful feature.

Duplicating or resaving a document does not retain the comments/pins.

Perhaps having the option to apply comments directly within XD could be the way forward. This would allow the creator of the document to add notes, or even…

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When switching to the Share tab, the share link should display the flow you are actively in (active artboard in a flow), when there are multiple flows. It is frustrating when it goes to the "default" flow and you have to select the flow you want to update, or you publish the wrong one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I often annotate up a lot of comments for developers as notes. If I then save a new version of the design I want to be able to update my existing developments spec link but I only have the option to make a new link. Having the option to select the prototype I would like to update would be best.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. In manage link page I have hundreds of links. I'm missing a way to track the source file - the origin of each link/prototype.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. You create an element with a shadow with:
    X: 1 / Y: 1 / B: 4
    color: black opacity 10%

When you choose to share your design in dev mode, the CSS attribute are available.

What do you expect:
    box-shadow: 0px 1px 4px rgba(0,0,0,0.1);
    OR

0000001A;

Current display:
    box-shadow: 0px 1px 4px #0000001A;

Can we have the rgba + this code color?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Description of the feature
    When creating links, the default "view setting" is Design review, but there are five different options and XD doesn't remember the last one used, it goes always to design review. There's also no option to create links for several screens at once.

Why this is valuable to you
    I use almost exclusively the "Development" setting, so it's very tiring having to change this setting every time when creating new links for several screens. Selecting several screens and creating all links at once would be a good work-around too, because it would apply the same settings to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I'm often designing for multiple user flows, and thought it would be nice to use the multiple share links feature to share separate links for each flow from the same file. It's dope that this can be done!

However, it's tedious and difficult to a) remember which home screen is attached to which shared link, and b) remember which screens were used in which share link. Sometimes one screen from one "flow" will link to another screen in a different "flow," for example, which makes it hard to deal with. Especially when making simple screen updates it's a lot of…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The grid page to view all pages on design review can get too busy when have a lot of pages/design. I would like this 'grid' page to be able to have sub folders. For example, I can have all my templates in one folder, Navigations and drop downs in another folder, style guides and UI in another folder etc. With my current project, clients are seeing 18 pages on this link which could seem confusing, grouping templates is a must for me to present designs more professionally. Would love this feature to be built asap! Who's with me??? ;)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Display linked list of Artboards on XD's Share view. Click a link jump to that specific Artboard's prototype screen.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. When we click share and come back to Design mode, if we have a process circle like this we can see how long it done and avaiable to share.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Currently when you go to the share mode, the cursor automatically changes the drag mode. You can zoom in/out by clicking on the zoom tool at the top left or at by pressing Z in your keyboard.

I don't know if it was intentional to remove the alt + scroll to zoom shrortcut, but I think it would be best if we have that.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)