Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

49 results found

1. When we click share and come back to Design mode, if we have a process circle like this we can see how long it done and avaiable to share.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. It would be good to see a timestamp next to when design work has shared with a client on XD. I can see that my team has invited the clients but I don't know when this was completed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  03: Share mode  ·  Admin →
  3. The grid page to view all pages on design review can get too busy when have a lot of pages/design. I would like this 'grid' page to be able to have sub folders. For example, I can have all my templates in one folder, Navigations and drop downs in another folder, style guides and UI in another folder etc. With my current project, clients are seeing 18 pages on this link which could seem confusing, grouping templates is a must for me to present designs more professionally. Would love this feature to be built asap! Who's with me??? ;)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please make the share link always free. It's such an awesome feat that could go toe to toe with sketch and figma :(..

But keep the collaboration premium :( Please Adobe Pretty please...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I have a component with various states. When shared, any comments added when "state 2" is active, currently show up in "Default State" as well.

It would be nice if comments stuck to component states, and were only visible when that state is active.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When I visit the link in User Testing Sharing Mode I first get this notification "Press esc to exit full-screen mode" It begins the user experience with an extra click that has been perceived as a nuisance. Why not turn this notification into something more useful for us facilitators... like a "start test button". How cool would it be if when this "start test" button is clicked" the actions the user takes to achieve their goal gets recorded (much like when recording a video in prototyping mode)?

Just this one feature alone would be a HUGE value add for both…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When I share my access rights on a prototype and I select the option, invited persons only and users have sharing rights. I no longer have to accept and receive requests to view the prototype from invited users, I can accept or refuse those from people who have received a share link from my guests.

Thank you in advance!

Have a nice day and take care of yourself :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Currently the behavior of zooming is different between the Share Mode and Design and prototype mode.

This is confusing and not good usability. Please just allow the users to learn one way of zooming and keep it consistent within the application.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It would be nice for reviews to have a "like" button so people don't have to comment to approve.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 3 Next →