Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

105 results found

1. I hope Adobe XD team takes these posts seriously. This software is full of bugs, and it makes it really hard from not moving to Figma.

I've been working on an urgent project, which now I can't even open. No matter what I've tried. Also, the error is unclear and not user-friendly. Terrible experience.

Moreover, how could it be saved with newer version if I'm the only one who work on the file, and I'm the only one who suddenly can't access it?

"This was saved with a newer version of Adobe XD. Please update Adobe XD to open it."

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. With the newest release, I can no longer browse / access Cloud Files. This is a HUGE problem for me as ALL of my XD files are stored in Cloud Files.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. When viewing libraries via creative cloud app (on your work tab) display the HEX and/or RGB values for named colors. This could be via a tool tip or inside of the color block on hover.

Sometimes a designer just needs to grab the exact value without needing to open up a design application to look up or sample it.

Since CC is always running in the background it would be super convenient to just be able to grab the value there - yet keep the color names...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  4. It's an issue when you export to PDF and the design have a MASK. The content inside of the mask it's generated with zoom inside of the mask.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Adobe XD being a productivity tool, I need it to be responsive.

I do not like to wait fot the top menu to unfold, sliding down.
    I think the top-down unfold animations of the top menu are too-much.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The lines collapse during scrolling the file list and the list items not displayed properly. (windows version 39, earlier versions also affected) See attachment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Since the latest update (windows 39.0.12) the keyboard stopped working properly in Adobe XD. The tool changes to hand/span for minutes. The zoom keyboard shortcuts not working properly. The type tool freezes the program, in other cases can't type into the textbox. Only restarting helps.

This is a serious program breaking bug, can't work with XD until it's fixed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. My cloud file saves, seemingly randomly, and as it does it freezes the entire document starving it for inputs and delaying any action.

If an input field such as texts either on a canvas or an attribute of a tool such as typography size is highlighted while XD attempts to save the cloud document, there is a high chance that inputs anywhere in the XD program will fail. The only resolve for this is to close the document and open it again, only for it to immediately start saving as soon as I touch an input field repeating the loop.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please consider adding the possibility to use Adobe XD by customers who do not have internet connection and are using FRL licenses with offline activation.
    Even if some of the features will be disabled.
    My customers are asking this for quite some time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. XD is constantly crashing it is the most frustrating thing ever, not only does the app have minimal functionality compared to others but it crashes half the time

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Importing Svg with text, please keep the original font being used.

Always reverts fonts to Helvectica Neue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When a user with Federated ID has their directory address country set as China, the XD app comes up in Chinese and there is no way to change it to English or any other language. The app does not respect the OS or browser language settings and it should, along with allowing in app language settings.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If you’re on a federated ID and create a paid T2/T3 account (and NOT a CCE Free account), you should have a language chooser, even if the region is in China. If this doesn’t work this way, please create an enterprise support ticket through the admin console to ensure that this is filed as a bug.

13. Not an idea, but a bugfix. When I want to give a certain component or Adobe Library-item a custom name, it works. But when I want to give after that another component a custom name, both names will get their original component name (Component {number}). From your entire list of components you can give just one component a custom name. When you want a second component with a custom name, all names will be reset. I just updated to XD version 37.1.32, but this problem is still there.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I've noticed recently that over time the undo button stops working. I have to completely close out the application in order to fix the issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. A new feature that can generate email signatures.
    One website that is making a splash is www.wisestamp.com.
    As the creative director at a local independent real estate company; I would rather use an Adobe program to generate signatures and profit from it as a service we provide for agents rather then spend $4k on WiseStamp to generate email signatures for me on a company level to manage. This would be very valuable to me and I'm sure for other creatives how also can use this for freelance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. This Version keep crashing without informing the user.
    You can keep on working but your changes will not be saved. They just get lost. The only way I would notice it is when the undo-command stops working.

I just had an internal presentation, with a file where XD had lost a big chunk of my latest changes. I am really glad it was just ein minor meeting.

So, please make sure the user is informed, when XD is not working properly and is losing all your work!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Adobe XD changes to a new version several times a week and it is hard for the full team to keep up. A frequent problem is that I can't access a file because someone else has it opened and is using an older version of XD. So I need to contact them and ask them to manually update their version of Adobe XD. This is made more difficult when error messages look like this (see attachment). How is "... and 2 more" going to help me figure out who I should contact?
    So my improvement proposal is simply to improve…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Já faz um bom tempo que não consigo executar nenhum atalho comum apenas dentro dos softwares do Adobe, fora deles eu consigo usar normalmente. Gostaria de obter uma resposta e ter uma assistência quanto a isso, está me prejudicando nos meus trabalhos e não sei como resolver.

Obrigada!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Obrigado por preencher um tíquete! Isso parece um bug e não uma solicitação de recurso, então você definitivamente deve registrá-lo no Fórum de Suporte da Comunidade. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

Esta mensagem foi traduzida automaticamente.

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

19. I cant edit gradient color in the added color even it do too hard manually to its by the handle and sometimes it does not show. I know there are too many objects selected which is why it not shown that is why I find the solution for the gradient rotation wheel (See in image 5.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  20. When I open a project with adobe XD, my mac make a weird sound then crash ( see video)

My config :
    MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports)MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports)

adobe xd version : 26.0.22.5

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)