Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

104 results found

1. in PS and Ai there's this option and I became used to it. It would be nice if XD has it too. thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. Hi,
    thanks for constantly improving xd, we love it!
    Here's another feature request: It would be great to have the ability to zoom xd's user interface. i reccently switched to a 4K Monitor and its really hard to read the texts and recognize elements on the left and right-sided UI-panels.

Thanks and keep up your great work!
    Best
    /jochen

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. Hi,

Perhaps I misunderstand the point and how to actually work with libraries. However, I see in point of being able to add for example graphics to a document assets library. It would avoid me from constantly looking in file managers for needed assets, and not forcing me to have multiple libraries. Would also like the ability to be able to drag objects from the doc assets to a shape, screen, etc.

thanks for a great product,

Kim

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Recent files will display 15 files at most in home page, a lot of blanks left below, can more files be listed here by default?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. It's interest to control where the components are used and consider the impacts when they need to be modified.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. I have a lot of files saved in the cloud documents, yet the open file dialog is so tiny that it's difficult getting an overview of all the files.

Yet where the start screen is resizable, the open dialog is fixed.

Please let me resize the open file dialog as I see fit.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  7. I was trying to rename multiple layers at once but I can only select 1 layer at a time when I search on the layers panel. XD does not allow me to select multiple layers right now.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  8. Let's say your design system has variants for it's components, for instance small or regular button.
    It would be nice to be able to add multiple variants to the DSP components, so the developer can choose the right option.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The icon for Adobe XD in the Windows 10 Startmenu does not have the same style as the other Adobe-apps. It has white background and the logo is much bigger.
    This is when the icon is set to the size "Small". When set to "Medium" it looks ok.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  10. The current file browser is far too small, it's difficult to browse and differentiate from my files as I tend to put the client name at the start of the file name. Please make the window bigger or allow us to resize it.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hi,
    working on a small screen often means closing the preview-window very, very often (shortcut command-W on a mac).

this works ok, but if the main window is selected by mistake the file closes, instead of the preview window.

this is obviously extremely frustrating, especially with large files and takes minutes to properly close and re-open.

IDEA:
    just offer a normal "do you really want to close this document" like any other app - problem solved.

thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  12. I wish XD would follow Invision's lead in providing analytics about how many prototypes we have, how often they're being updated, how many comments they have, how many collaborators there are, who is creating prototypes, how many screens are in each prototype, when they were last updated, etc.

I've attached a screenshot to show how DOMO is using the prototype analytics data they are receiving from Invision.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The 2 save - save and save local are awful. Let me set my preference and be done with it or just give me one save and let me choose.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I can never find the Cloud document I need. Last modifies is great but sometimes I need a file I worked on a month ago. Please allow easier organization of files by allowing to star favorites, like Dropbox, or some other way to keep important files at the top

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  15. Why not SLOW DOWN and thoroughly test the product before you release it? It's ridiculous having 3-4 plus releases a month that are fixes to bugs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. my local drive is filled with the cache of previously opened cloud documents. why is the cache not cleared automatically?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow for switching accounts. I work for a company full time and do freelance work as well. Some of my clients require me to use an Adobe account owned by the company. It would be nice to have a simple switch account option versus sign out sign in.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Accessibility plugin to test a design's accessibility with WebAIM https://webaim.org. Or the ability for a prototype to be read by the WAVE Web Accessibility App. https://wave.webaim.org

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Perhaps it would be possible, especially in collaboration mode (e.g. XD), to follow the icons of the employees / team members or to see which area they are currently working on. - As an example, you can look at the collaboration app Miro.

Verfolgung Teammitglieder

Vielleicht wäre es möglich gerade im Zusammenarbeitsmodus (bsp. XD) über die Icons der Mitarbeiter/Teammitglieder, diese zu verfolgen bzw. zu sehen auf welcher Fläche sie gerade tätig sind. – als Beispiel kann man sich die Kollaborationsapp Miro anschauen.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Minor request - I am mocking up a lot of desktop prototypes and recording user journeys using adobe XD screen record to send to stakeholders.

I find the pointer device is too big for previewing desktop designs and I have to explain to stakeholders this is not how it would appear in desktop browser.

I understand that on mobile a representation of a fingertip is best - would be good to be able to change or adjust this for better presentation of screen recordings.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →