Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

136 results found

1. Add more color contrast on the css section. It is currently purple and orange on a gray background. It is very hard to read.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. We should be able to see Design specs in inches as well. Some Enterprise development tools (BI TOOLS) only support Inches as the measurement value.
    So we are able to design, review and prototype but can't share design specs, that's still a manual process.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Whenever I make a change to my document of a multitude of artboards the system "renders trough" the whole document with all artboards altough I have only made changes to a couple of them. Would be nice if we could update them selectively, that way the process of updating the design specs would be shorter. Right now the process gets longer and longer as the document grows.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. While working developers where not able to get information on size of text or color in a boxed text which had a different size and color ontop then the bottom part. Is there a way where probably a developer would be able to highlight text in a targeted area to get character style and color?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Currently you can see the hex color code and copy to your clipboard (i.e. #ffffff). To save a step in programming, it would be nice to copy a code snippet instead (i.e. background-color: #f0f0f0;).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Requested by my dev team. Who knows why....

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Design Specs have quickly become an integral part of our workflow. It would be incredibly helpful if there was an option on Save that would allow you to Publish a Design Spec at the same time, thereby making it so every time the designer saves, the developer can have updated Design Specs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. It would be nice to group and title artboards so that it is easier to understand artboard collections

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ditch the shared links and create a handover library as e.g. Zeplin but within Adobe XD. From there,you can choose what artboards or sections to share.

I am tired of sharing all artboards when I only need to share a few. The Flow1, Flow2 functionality is terrible. You end up with a cluster of links in the end and stakeholders get confused.

Come on Adobe!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Alternating between pixels and percentages is a must. That's the only essential missing feature preventing a complete migration to a full Adobe workflow

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Say you've applied a search filter in the grid view of your artboards. Then, you click on one of the results. You realize you want another artboard that matches your filter, so you want to go back to the filtered grid view to find another artboard. That's basically the idea of what I would like to accomplish as a user.

Right now, once I filtered the view and navigated to one of the resulting artboards, I have to filter all over again. It adds quite a bit of cognitive load (need to recall what the the thumbnail of my previously-selected…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. We design and develop for web, iOS and Android and have recently made the switch to XD. I'd like the ability to publish a link with all three options in one file that the developer can select for themselves in the shared file as opposed to publishing three different files.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. If we can organise every screens in a prototype link under custom headers in such a way that we could just search for the header instead of the specific screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Great to see the extension added to Visual Studio Code. Would like to have access to it also in Visual Studio Professional. This is wat the Engineers use.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. one missing feature in many prototyping app is the ability to show screenflows. which Overflo is doing very well.
    Can XD support multiple flows to be exported into same development link so it is easy to refer to how screens are all connected together?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I always have to copy the link of the specific screen that has been updated and send it to the developer......i was wondering if there was a way to let developers know which screens have been updated and also which element was updated...removed...deleted...or something of the sort

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hi!

I have faced many a times that when i share adobe cloud link for development purpose with the developers, for the first time they face really hard time to figure out how to see those assets or coding section.

Could that development section selection (small </> button in the corner of the screen) be made more intuitive or by default option for the development link. Or maybe feature discovery could work??

It can really enhance the experience for the web view users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I think it will be nice and cool in XD if users should be able to view list of assets for export before creating or updating a preview link..

It save time in trying to view unwanted assets files which might be export for live preview which might not be needed causing more time to go back to design mode to unmark the unwanted assets...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’ve edited this specifically to reflect your request to list the assets before publishing. If you go to Share Mode, we’ll already highlight which artboards you’re sharing, which, based on your description, isn’t what you want.

19. I have very old comments that might have been resolved before, but i can't delete or find out where are the comments, there is no way to delete or resolve this comments, clicking on them it gets me to the wrong artboard and I can't replicate the actions to make this comments appear, either give us the option to delete this comments or improve the display of this comments inside components.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I request a list of CSS styles in the shared design (dev > inspect) to follow the component thought further. It would be great if we could have a component list where we could select a component and see all CSS styles of all elements defined within the component.

A component developer could see all required layers and styles for selected component.

https://xd.adobe.com/view/ae243bf4-8b78-420a-44a3-bd6b08f0301f-d815/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)