Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

19 results found

1. WIN 10 latest anniversary update.
    2. XD from appstore installed
    3. Connected via USB
    4. Opened XD
    5. Opened App on OS
    6. Nothing on the XD mobile
    7. No mobile icon on XD desktop top right corner

WIN 10 Pro / Anniversary update
    Iphone 5 SE / latest iOS update (just right now)
    XD 1.2 (1300)

XD on windows 0.6.8.6

347 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1. 1080x1920 BUT... We need all devices like here https://material.io/devices/
    You can do like this (ATTACHMENT) and add tabs that would eliminate the appearance of scroll

141 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2. The only fonts we are able to view in the Android App of Adobe XD are the ones that are either Adobe Fonts or Google fonts.

There's no option to add and view custom fonts which sometimes makes viewing prototype on mobile kinda useless.

Please add fonts support in Android App

89 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I like the live editing on mobile, that's a good case.

However, I'd like the ability for the mobile device to reflect where I am in my artboard when working in XD on my Mac.

Example -- I'm designing a mobile page and I scroll down to the footer; currently I'd have to manually scroll to the footer on my device to reflect what I'm working on.

Example II -- I'm in prototype mode on my Mac, and I click a button to move to a linked artboard. I'd expect this interaction to be mirrored on the mobile device, but…

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I know that iPad OS is probably a bigger focus for developing thus, but it would be amazing to see Adobe develop apps like Adobe XD for not only iPad, but also Android or Chrome OS. I recently switched away from an iPad Pro to a Chrome tablet, and I definitely would love to keep using Adobe's software if I can! But right now there's sadly not a lot available for Chrome OS or Android as compared to iPad.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Could you implement Commenting Feature in Mobile App, It will Help to Client On the go commenting

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Current Situation:

When I share link with client, it open in mobile browser. so client need to scroll down to view each an every pages. Scrolling device screen size screens is very bad and it required more focus on it to search information and accessibility.

Suggested improvement:

If you allow XD App to preview link in FULLSCREEN MODE on mobile device by default than it would be great experience to preview prototype as real app demo.

All other tools provide such function. Please update asap.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. zoom option for previewing artboard in android mobile Adobe XD app. I just made mobile UI and and it's height is too big so when I preview on android mobile app it's too small and I want to view in fit mode or maybe there will be better if there is zooming option.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. It would be wonderful if we could open projects not only from our own CC but from anywhere on our phone - in case someone sends us an xd file via email for instance or if we download one and wish to open it from a file manger.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would like to a be able to make my app connect to and control an external camera with a wifi or bluetooth signal. BlackMagicDesign has a camera app for ios but not android

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I'm working on an app that's full screen and should extend to/under the notch area, as marked red in the attached image.

The Adobe XD Android app does not allow this, it stops right under the notch instead of taking the full screen, like YouTube does for exemple.

Being able to preview how our designs interact with the notches is a must. I'm using a Nokia 7.1 (same device as in the attached image).

Thanks!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. What we usually do.. like adjusting line height, Letter space, different heading space, icon size, dpi, generating design for different screens.

So we can have a guidance to do the same.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow hover states to activate on mobile when you hold down on the button.

As a UI design I've been wanting this for a while and wished it came to the app! I think this will benefit all of us

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Since the Live Preview turns off the USB tethering mode, there should be a way to disable it. I cannot work with Adobe XD anymore.

I have already read the FAQ here > https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/adobe-xd-mobile-faq.html

But on some android devices, such as my Samsung GalaxyS8, don't have the option "No data transfer..." mentioned in there. How can we use Adobe XD with USB tethering?
    Could you kindly consider the possibility to disable the live preview feature?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ability to browse and view list of published links in XD mobile app rather than uploading XD file separately in Adobe cloud to view the prototype in the app.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. When trying to design for surface duo I tried to make a art-board that would span both screens so I could design for the surface duo however the app stops short of the actual size of the display. As you can see with the photo I have attached there are black bars around the outside of the screen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hi,

I would like to request basic, native Xbox controller integration into the mobile application - the simple tap action is all I am looking for.

I am currently working for ABC Studios International and utilizing Adobe XD to produce the apps which appear within the show. Usually this work would occur in post production, however I am trying to encourage a more active use of this software in my local screen industry.

An example of an application is a simple phone call interaction. The character receives a call, picks up and hangs up. In most cases the talent can…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Live Preview (from Windows XD) on Android Mobile Device so that you can see the changes in REAL TIME

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I would love to see a android builtin feature of adobe to edit the different webpages

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)