Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

25 results found

1. When previewing a website design in the XD app on my phone, the prototype will always show up at the top of the screen and the notch will cut into the top of my design. This makes total sense if I'm designing an app, but since I'm designing a website I always have to try and remember to start my artboards with a safe area that replicates the height of what I would see if I were looking at it in safari.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. When my document is a bit larger (25 MB) the real time view is not fluent (on an up to date iPad 2019 10.2''). It isn't "real time". I often have to do a double click on the page to show me my changes. Changing fonts could be last about 5 seconds to affect. Or I have to do a double click each time. That's frustrating because finding the right font can be a hard work and XD makes it even harder and more awkward …

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. See live on the mobile app, the changes made on the desktop application. NEVER reload the page again!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When scrolling through artboards it happens very unnaturally. As soon as my finger moves 1cm it swipes to the next artboard.

A more natural behavior is that the artboard swipes "with my finger".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I'd like to take a picture a "napkin" sketch in the XD app, and in the app create hotspots and links to other "napkin" pictures.

Each picture would become a new artboard, which I could then replace with real designs at a later time.

Replacing images and keeping hotspots would also be valuable for faster iterations between designs and with test users.

(Marvel/ POP have similar features)

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →