Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

98 results found

1. If my client leaves a comment on my prototype, I would like them to receive an email when I reply. Right now, they have to always go back to the link and go through each page to see if I've left a message, or I need to email them to let them know I've responded. It would be much easier if they got the same type of email I do as owner, where I'm notified when a comment is left on my prototype.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I am able to open a file and make changes, then update the LINK under sharing.

However, after making another change, there is no option to "update" the link. I have to close the file and re-open to update the link with those changes.

My suggestion is each time the user clicks the "Share" button, to have the file check and see if any changes have been made. If so, allow to update-link. If no changes are seen, then gray it out until a change is made.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. When viewing a prototype in a browser (from a link) let's say we start off at a mobile size. Then when we click through to the desktop version can the viewport resize to the bounds of the art board dimensions please? The same would be in reverse: if you started off looking a desktop prototype and then clicked through to the mobile version, could the viewport resize to the art board bounds please?

It's a pain to have to keep resizing this when with clients or when looking at prototypes across various device sizes.

Thanks

James

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Is there a way I am able to recover comments on a prototype?
    I was unaware that my team had placed comments on a website prototype and when I finished the final doc we realized the mistake?
    Helppppppp, we would love to save hours going over this again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. This is a problem I have been reporting for years (Yes, years).
    Randomly, and more often than not, when I attempt to Create a Link, to share my prototype (you know, sort of the point of XD), I get an error:

Something went wrong.
    Learn More (Error 44:76)

This happens no matter:
    • The size of a file
    • Number of Artboards
    • Complexity of the links between files
    • Number of and complexity of compounds
    • Whether compounds are local or linked
    • Behind a company firewall or not
    In short: the feature is reliably unpredictable.

System Specifications:
    MacBook…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Published design looks blurry in Firefox. It looks OK on other browsers, for example Edge.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hello, i've created my website design on Adobe XD, but unfortunetlly i can't publish it on Behance, the message that show up is "You're disconnected, check your internet connection and try again" while i've very powerful connection, help please, thanks in advance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When you click a comment on the right side panel nothing happens, and when you have a lot of them it's easy to get lost, because you have to be constantly scanning through the whole design just to find that little yellow circle with a number (pin). It would be VERY useful if clicking a comment showed you exactly the pinned part of the design related to that comment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Testing any share link always defaults to a new user mode and pops up the "Quickly navigate or get a bird's eye view of all screens using Grid View message". I'm already signed in to Adobe in the browser, and I know how the options works so it's an extra step every time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I can only scroll up and down in the canvas of online prototype, but can not move left and right.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. This needs an overhaul - For no apparent reason at all, my prototype link keeps changing. The file has remained in the same place with the same name, and yet for some reason the link changes every now and then.

This is a total nightmare when working with clients. For one, it makes me look like an idiot, when they're seeing one thing and I'm insisting something has been updated, and then I notice the link has changed again and we're looking at different things. We also lose all client comments too. Its a NIGHTMARE. Its making me look incompetent.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. XD Viewer problems are neglected in this forums. Do you think always fixing most voted issues is good for the product ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When viewing pages on xd.adobe.com, I really wish there were a download Images function.

Because when our graphics designer enable resource download, the share link link tries to open the xd application, instead of the website. And I currently don't have any hardware which can run xd

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Right now there is a lot of padding that appears when we open any link in shared mode ( padding at top and bottom specially). I have to scroll through the entire preview area to view the image. Please remove unnecessary padding.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Стоит на 99 или 100% и всё. Никаких ошибок ничего. Помогите! Подозреваю что после обновления системы так стало. Я не понимаю изза чего так

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Спасибо за заполнение билета! Это похоже на ошибку, а не на запрос функции, поэтому вам обязательно нужно подать это на форум поддержки сообщества. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

Это сообщение было переведено на машину.

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

17. Make sharing link previews to user only so user can view files from anywhere without a shared link!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When creating designs and sharing over the web the viewer does not have the option to see the full artboard at once.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! You can set this yourself by turning off the artboard scrolling. Select your artboard and set the Scrolling to None. Once you do that, your artboard will show in full when you publish. Hope that helps!

19. in attached file there is shadow in the actual design but in the original file there is no such shadow

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)