Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

216 results found

1. Sometimes the feedback I receive contain bullet points, but when bullet points are copied and pasted into the comment section the styling drops out. It would be a helpful addition to the prototype feedback feature.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I really think it would be much better to control the artboard order in the artboard section of the interface. A published prototype is viewed in the order of how artboards are placed in the workspace and the order goes from left to right and then top to bottom. I think regardless of their position the order should be arrange from the panel just like other adobe programs

150 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. By mistake i choose publish proto and update link - how to cancel it? - i have to close the file to cancel an activity.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When posting comments on the shared design on the web, I would love to be able to use emoji and images in the comments similar to Slack or Dropbox.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The agency I work for is very particular about archiving internal and external markups. It would be great to have an option to export the "Share Online" markups into an annotated PDF for archiving.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When prototypes are shared online they look best in full screen mode, however there is no way to exit full screen mode except using the .esc key which isn't intuitive to clients. So many of them just close the browser and start again, or just give up.

Can you please add a button to exit full screen mode.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Comments are great and I always use them. I find myself wanting to reorder comments so my 5th comment (for example) can be placed at the top as my 1st comment.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Currently, shared prototypes on the web show navigation controls at the bottom sometimes, but not always. Specifically, nav controls are only visible if (a) the commenting sidebar is open, or (b) all the time, if the prototype has no clickable hotspots (interaction wires).

As the author of the prototype, I'd like to be able to make the nav controls visible all the time -- even if I do have interactions defined.

There may also be use cases where you want the arrows hidden even when a user is leaving comments.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Currently the View of a XD file in the Webinterface inside Creative Cloud is pretty bare.

It would be great, to add a rich preview of the file like the on Photoshop or Illustrator Files. This could be split up into different sections like full file Preview, the Prototype view and a view for Developers to extract measures and assets.

This way you automatically get access control to the prototype.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I'd like to see an overview of all the activities and comments on all of the pages within a document that is shared. Otherwise there's quite a good possibility of missing some.

Something like Invision has would be great:
    https://support.invisionapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000633426-Activity-Stream

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The link is rather long. I usually run my link through bit.ly to prevent long links.

Shorter links would be great when sharing prototypes with clients.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I'd like to suggest to have a notification somewhere to inform the viewers that the prototype has been updated so that the current viewers could refresh the page. If a developer is looking at it, he wouldnt realise that there were changes made to the screen as there is no indicator of new changes. So every time I shared my prototype again, I had to inform the team (through slack or trello) that I've made some updates so that they could refresh the page to look at changes made to the screens.

I don't want it interrupt ongoing presentations or…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Faster syncing of pc/mac work in xd to mobilr

Takes way too long for existing and new xd files to show up in creative cloud to see on iOS.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Collaborative work: Updating 'share link' of an .xd file not possible on another machine

System: macOS Sierra 10.12.6
    XD-Version: 0.8.22.17 Beta

We are working with different people on the same .xd file. Updating the prototype link is only possible on the machine with wich the .xd file was created. The other people can only create new links.

1. Create an .xd file
    2. Publish prototype
    3. Save the .xd file
    4. Open the same .xd file on another machine
    5. Updating the published prototype link not possible (only creation of new link)
    1,540 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I'd very much like to see more elaborate way of collaborating, meaning that it would be amazing if you could comment, draw and discuss the web shared prototype, directly on the prototype link.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’ll be leaving this suggestion open, but we currently do have comments and replies support in shared prototypes. You can view them by clicking on the speech bubble in the upper right hand corner of your shared prototype page.

Hope that helps!

-Elaine

16. When I want to post multiple versions of the same prototype online (v1, v2, etc. with incremental changes made between versions), and I have notated the prototype screens with comments/instructions for developers about user flow and requirements and actions... it would be super helpful to be able to transfer or copy my comments (and any client comments) from one prototype to the other. Otherwise, I have to overwrite existing prototypes to keep all my comments intact... which means I can't keep older versions of these screens posted online for reference or comparison, and I have to manually add comments/annotation to…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It would be helpful to be able to copy prototypes (along with any shared comments posted to those prototypes) from one Adobe ID to another. I am leaving one company and moving to another company but need to take my prototypes with me and there is currently no way of doing this. Thanks!

272 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I would like share my prototype in some kind of interactive file, that can works without internet and without any other program, something like a interactive video.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hot spots can be turned off by adding "?hints=off" to the URL of your web prototype.

If hints are off, we should also turn off changes to the cursor when someone hovers over a hotspot.

This would be useful for user testing.

Please vote if you want this implemented. Or, leave comments below on why we shouldn't do this!

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. It will be neat to have the option of printing the comments along with the design

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)