Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

98 results found

1. Since the November updated the loading time on the XD links is very slow

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. XD has had some problems with not allowing people to access a prototype, even though they're already on the list. Uninviting and re-inviting people is the only solution for now 😐

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Guys, I can't understand why shared xd link shows such a small window with designed website. It's fine with width but height? It doesn't make sense to crop the height. It looks silly on bigger screens and it's not natural. Browsing pages we got full height view, not small window in the center. Please consider changing the preview mode.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Firefox bug can't scroll page in spec view.
    Firefox version: 80.0.1

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I need to scroll for 15 minutes to reach the bottom of the image: wtf?? Don't you test your website in all common browsers and OS? Why isn't there standard scrollbars to use the website despite its bugs?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Like how we use Marvelapp or Invision to prototype the design properly without being put in shared view.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I would like to view my designs in the browser not in the my work section. The full screen mode as it doesn't scale properly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Showing white screen on firefox
    works fine on edgium

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would share the design with my teammates, who can provide feedback. It now looks like they also need a license to signup. Buying a license for everyone would be a lot. They would need to access and comment. Not sure if there is a way already, otherwise it is a useful improvement.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When putting a comment to the state of 'resolved' the numbers on the file are changing. This can be very disturbing, when a collegue refers to a number.. Because that number has been changed.

It would be very nice, if the resolved items just greyed out or something but could still be visible.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Frequently have issues loading time on an XD link. Some clients was a bad internet connection say it takes a long time to load. I can understand with Dev specs but design links are also slow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. One of our clients cannot for some reason scroll on their screen. Without a middle mouse button or a scroll wheel, there is no other way to scroll on the links that are shared on the page.

Maybe add a function where users can scroll vertically on the shared adobe XD link with the up and down arrow keys? Or have the default scroll bars appear on the side normally on most browsers.

Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Since that new Auto-fit feature appeared, I've noticed the quality of image in Chrome and Edge on Windows not rendering properly as if it was using a scaling resampling such as NEAREST NEIGHBOR (which distorts edges in an image) instead of a BILINEAR (stays smooth and sharp). It wasn't doing that not too long ago but it's so bad that I have to stop sharing with my clients.

It seems to be better in Firefox.

Version 83.0.4103.97 (Official Build) (64-bit)
    Last version of XD

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It makes no sense that when I click on someone's comment, a new tab opens. And if I've implemented password protection, I have to enter the password again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I can't view my mockups in the web browser right now I don't know how long will it take to have them back. Also I can't view my colleagues links too.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. When I try to save a document to the cloud, in hangs on "Saving...". If I close it and open it again, it allows to open my file as if it is a cloud file, but when I open it it still says "Saving..." and I cannot share it.
    If I open the Creative Cloud on the browser, it doens't list any documents. I've deleted all documents from the browser, and in the application it still shows several "cloud" documents to be opened.
    I actually have a suggestion: If I have a synced file it should be available by a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I wish you could keep comments as you update the link to a prototype. I don't believe that's possible now. It's good to be able to look back at what others have said in the past. Perhaps even being able to see the version history of a prototype that has gone through multiple rounds of feedback.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. When I create a background pattern with icons/ graphics the loading time in browser link takes a lot of time and even the file is freaking out. Is there an option to reduce file size/ rasterize the pattern for increasing the file size?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for getting back to us so quickly. Unfortunately, without something for us to work with, there’s little we can do to diagnose and fix the issue. If you have something you can share with us, please do contact one of our customer support agents in our community support forum: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all You can also potentially contact support through your company and have a ticket filed with us privately.

20. Hi

XD for now offer just 1x and 2x resolutions in export to png dialog window,
    it mean that 2x is enough on screens like 150 dpi, for example Retina is much more thick, so necessary is at least one more option 3x, because on 2x details are blurred.
    Retina is pretty popular and png is very good universal format, I can send it everyone and im sure that everyone will be able to see it. SVG is a bit problematic because there is no embed font option in XD... and PDF is great but no proper scale control, in pdf…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)