Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

216 results found

1. The ability to create XD projects for sharing in the browser and be able to manually upload (in a similar way to Invision) would be perfect. Atm it can be frustrating if working on different CC accounts eg (working on my home computer for work projects). You either have to log out and into the work account or send to my work computer to upload via there.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. A user testing the prototype in the browser is not sure which components have hover states and thus miss all that the prototype has to offer.

It will be great to also have hints for hovers, similar to hotspot hints.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Note Mode in Presentation Link

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Task list in the RHS panel so audience can add or review the tasks at hand.
    We should able to switch between comments and tasks panel from the RHS icon bar.
    Also it would be great if we can set priority, due date, and assignee.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When a client views links that I send them, they often assume there's just 1 page of artwork because they can't see any navigation controls at the bottom.

The controls are hidden by the cookie acceptance banner. So I think it would be worth repositioning that banner so it doesn't overlap any important elements.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Right now Hotspots show when there is an object with the "tap" links activated. But for example If I have a button with a "hover" state and that hover state has the "tap" link. Then it doesn't show when I share my prototype.

It'd be cool to maybe make custom hotspots or something to guide our teammates through the prototype. Like some kind of onboarding.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Text can be highlighted... Please make text selectable on design review.

A text be highlighted just like an ordinary website would.. Client is frustrated that in correcting a very long contenting in design review, he has to write it all over again.. There's copy thingy on Development sharing for contents i know but for clients its a learning curve.. A simple highlightable text and copy pastable would do wonders.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I want to use the embed mode to include the iframe of specs to our workflow toolchain combined with other specs / texts.
    but unfortunately the embed code only works for design and testing.
    why not enable embed including developer tools / specs also?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I want to prioritize my and others' feedback. It is easy to fix based on priority. Currently, they are numbered in the pinning order, but apart from that, I would like to have the ability to prioritize fixes. I really like the feedback feature, so I hope it will be easier to use in the future.

自分および他人のフィードバックに優先順位を付けたい
    自分および他人のフィードバックに優先順位を付けたいです。優先順位に基づいて修正しやすいためです。現在は、ピン留め順に番号がふられていますが、それとは別に修正の優先順位をつける機能が欲しいです。フィードバック機能はとても気に入ってるので、今後より使いやすくなるの期待しています。

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Having the ability to show the client the ideal user flow would be helpful. It would be great to have annotations that are separate from comments in the design review link. Even something as simple as having each commenter have a different color pin.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It would be a massive help for us and for the client to have the ability to sort the grid, mostly when you have too many screens.

• By creation date
    • By Alphabetical order
    • etc
    4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. We can assign Prototype Approvers.
    Default State for mocks is In Progress
    These approvers then have the ability to Approve a design.
    After the first approver approves a design it is locked. Only when all approvers have approved does the prototype status change to approved.

Any approver can change the state back to in progress if there needs to be a change later. All approvers will need to re-approve each time the status is changes back to in progress.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Sometime is will be useful for participants to acknowledge a comment. It would be nice to add the ability to add a Like to the comments.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It would be nice if share links were optimized better on mobile devices. As of right now there are a lot of bugs. Lagging, disappearing elements. Clients like to look at projects on their own devices, but they're not all going to have adobe XD on their own phones. Here's an example of what my screen looks like in XD and what it looks like with a mobile share link. Adobe please fix this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Apparently some people want to automatically delete the already created links each time they save their file as a new one.

But this is not the case for everyone!

I need to keep my link history even if I saves as a new file.
    (I don't get how people can not just create new links)

This was a very important good point of XD for my team, clients and I, and now I have to explain to everyone that I will have to share a new link, or simply keep the same file even if I have big change on…

167 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I created a prototype link from a file that was later deleted. The link was shared with a client, and I have been asked to update the link. Because the file no longer exists, I cannot update the link. It would be nice to be able choose an already existing link in my assets when I'm working from a new file.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It would be nice to have an area that you could have exportable code like html and css. Also allowing you to add in any related custom code for a particular element that you click on in the dev spec.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It has happened before that I was just trying to click on a comment to jump to its associated page and accidentally hit the Resolve button because it only appears on hover. That area is prime clicking space because it appears empty. To subtly slip in a button right before you click down seems pretty dangerous. Especially for an action that does not have any easy to find way to undo itself.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I'd like to be able to preview all of my XD artboards while in Dropbox. Currently it only shows the first screen on a file with 50 artboards. I'd like to be able to arrow through the artboards before downloading the file.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Share Link with password parameter as a paramter like https://*/view/{view-id}/-?password=Password!12 for jira integration.

When share link is protected by password. All jira integration is showing message like 'This link is protected by password.' Password Protection is cool feature but, not kindly with integration

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)