Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

60 results found

1. Hi! I just accidentially created a new link for a project when I intended to update the link. I can not find a way to revert to the old link. This is important in this scenario because we had notes to/from the client in the old link that we now are copy/pasting into the new link, but it would be ideal to simply revert and delete the accidental new link. Thanks for considering this!

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

• Comments section is very valuable, but people have been missing that during handoffs and discussions. Its not clear that tapping the icon is will open up the comments panel. A first time learning curve.
    • Also replies are not easily discovered. It might make sense to collapse when we have a lot of comments/ replies in a thread, but to start with can we have everything opened up. Or a switch to full collapse/ open
    • It also not evident if new comments are placed. I do get a notification but would need to go to each screen to hunt for the…
    19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2. "As a web viewer, it was not clear that I can add comments." It appears that the input field for adding notes may be so far down on the page on large monitors that it is being missed. See attached screen shot with notes notations.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Line break in comments

Ideally 'shift' + 'enter' would be the shortut key for that line break

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I work with a file that in the beginning was just a wirefrsame clickdummie and now is a full UI clickdummie. When I shared it online the first time, I uploaded an icon to provide the Share Online link. Back by now the project had a complete other name and logo and the icon doesn’t fit well anymore …

Is there the possibility to change the Icon? I didn’t find the request here yet …

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hello,
    Would you please consider moving the Comment field to the top of the panel (just under the icons) because when you first open comments, it appears at the bottom of the screen and it feels too far away from where you just clicked. It took me and several others several glances to see where it was.

Thanks so much,
    Mark

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I would like to have an inbox with all the new comments listed and each one linking to the appropriate page/screen.

Right now you have to go through each page to see if there is a comment or not. This is tedious if you're using XD as a client review tool.

74 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I'd like to be able to update my shared prototype from the Windows version of Adobe XD.

68 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can now update protototypes using the May version of Adobe XD! To check out the latest version, go to the Creative Cloud desktop app! If you don’t see the update, you can select the gear and click on “Check for App Updates.”

-Elaine

8. I'm loving the pin feature that y'all rolled out yesterday in the shared prototypes. My suggestion would be to allow users to edit the pin once they have dropped it. Currently, you can go back and edit the text, but you can't move the pin around once you've submitted your comment.

Another cool feature would be to show a pop-up of the comment attached to the pin on click.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Share link Again button placement feels like it should switch place with Update link..

BECAUSE:
    I usually send out links to the team/clients, and when I want to update the Link (Share Again) then right after clicking the buttons change to "Update Link" or "Create New Link" The one beneath the mouse cursor is Create New, and that really is a mess since its really easy to missclick that button. I generally always just want to Update my prototype since the link is already out there.. Not have a chance to missclick the New link and have to send a…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It would be great to be able to choose the page to view online directly.

When you want to quickly show a certain page in your mockup, or start anywhere else than your designated Home, it can be tedious to click through the prototype as not all the paths are there.
    Using the previous/next buttons can be confusing as it depends on how you have spread out the artboards.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In the upper left of the navigation, there’s an icon with four squares in it. This will show a grid overview of all of the artboards in the document, which shoudl allow you to quickly jump to an artboard. Once you have the artboard open, you can copy the URL to then jump directly there. Hope that helps!

11. I'd like to be able to share my prototype to the web so that my stakeholders can view them.

55 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. First of all, thank you for a great product (even for a beta)!

I am currently working on a larger website mocku project for a client, I used the SHARE ONLINE feature that you provide. For small projects this works great as it is now, but for projects with many artboards it get's hard to keep track of when or where or by whom a new comment has been made - hence as the title says, it would be great with some kind of notification system, maybe some kind of simple color indication that a new comment was made in…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When sharing with a less tech-savvy client, they see the arrows and automatically go to click through like a PDF reader. It would be good to have a way to either change the order of the pages for that view (you can't always guarantee that the order the artboards are built in will be the order they appear in the user journey) or the ability to hide them in the share settings.

hide/turn off "slide" feature on prototype

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I have been using XD a lot and have been publishing prototypes for developers and stakeholders.

I have found that more often than not they are using the bottom page scroll more than using the clickable links inside the prototype.

This is causing confusion when the workflow isn't linear as they are view the prototype as a slideshow instead of an interactive prototype.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It would be nice to have an option to have a check box to resolve comments & feedback. I think dropbox has this feature now.

This would be helpful so that as I'm designing I can every easily see the issues that still need address & those that might need some more attention.

60 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. As you share your prototype it would be great if I could leave a comment anywhere in the prototype, say on a specific button or image, etc.

91 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

With today’s update of XD, you can now pin comments to an artboard. From a shared prototype:

1) Click on the comment icon (top right) to open the comments pane.
    2) Sign in with and Adobe ID, or as a guest.
    3) Type in your comment.
    4) Click on the “Pin to Artboard” link.
    5) Move your pin to the correct location on the artboard.
    6) Drop the pin.

17. People should be able to leave comments on a shared web prototype online without having to make an Adobe account.

The stakeholders we want feedback from (clients, management, etc.) do not all use Adobe CC, so requiring even a free account adds an extra barrier before people can comment.

141 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

With this month’s release of XD, your stakeholders can now sign in as a guest without a CC account and comment on your prototypes. Any prototype that already has commenting enabled should now see a “sign in as guest” option at the bottom of the comments panel if you’re not already signed in.

-Elaine

18. It can be very cool if there is way for integration iframe of XD project in Behance project for demonstrating in case.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. when i share a link, everybody who has an Adobe ID account can delete this link. if i create a prototype and i share it with someone i would like to be the only one who can manage and delete it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)