Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

216 results found

1. The Share Online features need to be able to navigate a corporate firewall or proxy that requires user authentication.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. There's a recurring issues we have with our prototypes, that not everyone is aware that it is possible to click within the prototypes. Hotspots are not enough, since some people don't even click on the page if they don't know that they can click anywhere.

It would make sense to have some sort of "onboarding" wizard that guides users of a prototype. This does not mean a guide such as "click here, now click here, click here, etc." but rather some quick hints that simply make it clear to the user that this is actually a clickable prototype and they…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I created a link, but when I was presenting, I realized that exported version can't be navigated using keyboard-arrows.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Easily change link name in my Prototypes section in the Creative Cloud Account.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 76 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Just saw UXpin's beta for testing. It allows us to send them a "task list" to complete. The user makes their way through the tasks.

Would really love to have XD become my one stop solution...those other guys are charging like $50 a month just for that one tool. I know adobe can bring more.

Edit: we removed the parts about 'every click is recorded' and 'record their facial expression' -- if you are interested in those please upvote the other linked ideas listed below.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Get statistics from shared prototypes to be able to analyse. Clicks, page views, amount of visitors, time spent...

99 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. It is often necessary to publish several versions of the same design for user testing sessions. The idea would be to define artboards basically dynamic in the workflow to export the number of versions (A / B) of the prototype.

77 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It would be great to generate Heat Maps & Analytics of what users are trying to click on...completion rates, etc.

Maybe a "click counter" or "timer" to see how long it takes for users to accomplish a goal.

Maybe put this info under the "Manage Links" section.

767 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It would be 'nice' to have one company offer a way to present prototypes, etc without a "Made with .." credit.

As paying customers (Creative Cloud) it would be great to have my business logo and name on all outwardly facing Preview material.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The preview link works really well, but it would be helpful if the background colour could be set to a custom colour. The default is white, but it would be handy if you could specify black (or any colour) instead. My reason is that when displaying a mobile screen on various mobile devices for testing, i often get small white stripes at the top and bottom due to variations of screen resolution. If i could set the background colour to black, then the gaps at the top and bottom wouldn't be an issues as the black would blend into a…

165 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Right now to update the prototype you've shared, you have to (1) click the share icon, (2) click "Share Again," and (3) click "Update Link." This is such a frequent action (at least until we can do phone mirroring, that it'd be convenient to do it in one keystroke.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Something very similar to Quicktime's Trim feature, I would like to be able to trim the video on either side so that I can get the mouse in the right position, etc (this isn't cropping the video to a new resolution, simply shortening the length of the video)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When viewing on a mobile in browser, you forgot to design the 'Loading' indication text. It sits there top left 'tucked' up in the corner.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Just seeing where they click is not enough. We need to know what they feel like as well!!

For user testing

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. well it doesn't make sense why you can only record the video when someone is on your computer trying out the prototype, and just thinking you should be able to record how someone is using it when they are overseas

342 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 7 8 9 11 Next →