Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

216 results found

1. Able to remove an artboard from the prototype arrow navigation

I understand how the upload works, but i have a project where it would be nice to decide wich artboard can be accessible using arrows from the prototype.

My prototype start with a Dashboard, on the side menu (main nav), when you click a button, i want to show how the submenu will appear and its conent.

So i decided to make an artboard for the side menu only and wire my button with the submenu artboard and incrustate it in my dashboard artboard. Everything goes smooth and works exactly…

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I understand why the limit exists and I'm ok with the presence of a limit in the active shared prototypes and design specs.
    Given that nowadays almost every develop platforms have quite large free tiers (Azure DevOps, GitHub, TeamCity, AWS, GitLab, and others), the limit of one active project don't fit very well with the free tiers of those dev tools.

I think that a bigger limit could be really really appreciated from hobbyists, freelances and small startup (which are the users of those free tiers) who can do the upgrade to a paid plan when their business permit it.…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Play a little audio cue when the prototype has finsihed updating. Of course it would be nice if one were to disable that

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Have pins display in ascending order

Description: Display the order of pins in ascending order so the oldest pin is at the top and the latest pin at the bottom.

When looking at a page, you scroll down. It would just make sense to have the pins go in the same direction. Maybe give us the ability to toggle between ascending and descending.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. As a designer I want to export all comments so that when I go into a review I can have them as notes to review with the client.

I'll know this is done when I can view all comments by page and easily copy/paste/export them all at once. Think like a comment feed.

131 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I really think it would be much better to control the artboard order in the artboard section of the interface. A published prototype is viewed in the order of how artboards are placed in the workspace and the order goes from left to right and then top to bottom. I think regardless of their position the order should be arrange from the panel just like other adobe programs

150 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. After reviewing shared prototype it's hard to see it there were any updates made to the file.

It would be nice to have option "notify me on updates" that will let me know whenever the author updates the prototype.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Password protected prototype shares are great, but is it fair to assume that the owner of the source file can get straight in when they open it from the source file in XD - I think so, given that they can change the password. It's a little annoying having to input it every time. Likewise from notifications in the desktop app - but clearly that is a little different as you're not in the source file.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. There is a great feature in platform 'Marvel' to publish website prototypes, an option to select: "Center screen & hide overflow - Crops images on either side and keeps them centered in view". This would be great for solving the problems of various browser resolutions.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. If you use blue to indicate interactive elements of your prototype, the blue flashing of Hotspot Hints are not visible. The ability to change this colour would be welcome. Thanks.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It would be helpful to be able to copy prototypes (along with any shared comments posted to those prototypes) from one Adobe ID to another. I am leaving one company and moving to another company but need to take my prototypes with me and there is currently no way of doing this. Thanks!

272 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow Company SharePoint site to be used. IT does not allow publish to be used because it uses a public storage site.

Allow IT to configure the publish service to publish links to prototypes only to the company SharePoint site. Allowing IT to control access and protect IP.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Google recently introduced gallery.io for design & development collaboration. This would be a great addition to Adobe XD

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When sharing a link for review with a client, often there's not much need for a high security password, but it's still good practice to include a password, especially for client confidence. It would be helpful to be able to create a password that didn't require numbers & upper and lower case letters. Disabling the "high security" password requirement could be an opt-in option so the default would still be secure. This would allow you to create a password like "<name of your business>" that would be sufficient for this use case, and easy for the client to remember.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. When the user wants to record the prototype that has voice trigger and voice action speech playback, when saving to mp4 video, it will also include the voice or the speech on the video.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hide an overlay when published as prototype (only in list of artboards)

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow quickly getting the link of a particular artboard so I don't need to find the exact link in the browser since I have lots of artboards in my big projects and would like not to spend 5 minutes everytime I make a new update of the project.

I often want to guide the client to a specific area of a project and a Copy Link button would be more than welcome. (in the right click context menu)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. There is nothing worse than people flicking through your interactive wireframes as if they were looking at a PDF or PowerPoint presentation. I see this all the time where people forgot to INTERACT with the wireframes and just press the arrow keys on their keyboard to navigate.

It's imperative when sharing interactive wireframes that people shift their mindset to that of a user, and use the built navigation.

Please can you add some option to disable "navigation" using the cursor keys. Having this feature on a fully wired prototype goes against the very point of creating interactive wireframes.

Thanks.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Problem: I cannot tell clients or partners to check screen X because everytime I update my XD files with new screens that are not at the end the pages on the bottom (x of total) change. So a screen on page 45 may become 46.

Solution: Either add a new (fixed for ever) page number at the end or provide sperate (viewable IDs, probably together with the artboard's title).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Features like preserve scroll position and fixed elements only work with the viewport set on the artboards in XD at the moment, and not any scrolling added by the prototype viewer in the browser. I would like it to be activated also when scrolling is added by the prototype viewer in the browser.

Please see this prototype for the problem: https://xd.adobe.com/view/267a66a3-c9fa-45f6-6997-0aa455e7b854-504b/?fullscreen&hints=off

Thanks

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)