Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

60 results found

1. Is there a way to get rid of that default annoying grey border in shared prototypes? What's the purpose? It doesn't appear when viewed on laptop, why it's showing on mobile?

I have a black background design of a mobile app. When viewed on a mobile phone it really impacts the overall experience and generates confusion (is it intentional?).

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Hi,

I love XD but I do have one comment when updating the button to create a new link is right next to it, and it's been many times that I click the create a new link by mistake and then I need to resend the last link and or add all the emails to the invite list. Should be good if there is a warning window that you need to double check before create a new link

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The current position of the 'duration since a comment was written' has confused a few people, due to it's proximity to the 'Reply' link. I've attached a screenshot - see the second comment.

Upon initial glance, it appears that the time since the comment was created actually refers to the reply, rather than the original comment. The line reads "1 reply 3 days ago". In this case, '3 days ago' refers to the time since the initial comment, and is unrelated to the reply action.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve adjusted the way we present comments in the past year. Now, the comment is in the upper right corner of the comment, while the reply button is in the lower left hand corner. Please feel free to file another ticket if you feel like additional improvements need to be made!

4. To comment on a shared prototype link currently, we have to type the comment and then select where on the prototype we'd like to place the comment. This is very counter-intuitive because the comment bar on the bottom right feels disconnected from the prototype.

If I could pick a location first and then type the comment directly next to it, then that will help me remember what I'm commenting about.

Also, it would be great to highlight a comment more prominently when its corresponding icon/number is clicked on the prototype. Right now its a very subtle background change.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When writing a comment on a prototype it's really easy to hit "return" and submit the comment. After the fact I actually meant to pin the comment to the artboard. Presently I have to copy the comment, delete it, then paste into a new comment then click "Pin to artboard". It would be nice to have a button in edit mode or next to the edit button where I can pin the comment to the artboard after I've submitted it.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. hi, me and my team (UX) would like to have the ability to share the XD presentation online with dev or PMs on view mode - now they need to have an adobe account to view our presentations- so that's a problem :/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I'm missing an option to mark and comment on the online (published) preview image. this feature can be very useful in the design and develop meeting when other members of the team comment on the mockup design.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I'd like to be able to update my shared prototype from the Windows version of Adobe XD.

68 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can now update protototypes using the May version of Adobe XD! To check out the latest version, go to the Creative Cloud desktop app! If you don’t see the update, you can select the gear and click on “Check for App Updates.”

-Elaine

9. I'm loving the pin feature that y'all rolled out yesterday in the shared prototypes. My suggestion would be to allow users to edit the pin once they have dropped it. Currently, you can go back and edit the text, but you can't move the pin around once you've submitted your comment.

Another cool feature would be to show a pop-up of the comment attached to the pin on click.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. "As a web viewer, it was not clear that I can add comments." It appears that the input field for adding notes may be so far down on the page on large monitors that it is being missed. See attached screen shot with notes notations.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I work with a file that in the beginning was just a wirefrsame clickdummie and now is a full UI clickdummie. When I shared it online the first time, I uploaded an icon to provide the Share Online link. Back by now the project had a complete other name and logo and the icon doesn’t fit well anymore …

Is there the possibility to change the Icon? I didn’t find the request here yet …

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I'd like to be able to share my prototype to the web so that my stakeholders can view them.

55 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hello,
    Would you please consider moving the Comment field to the top of the panel (just under the icons) because when you first open comments, it appears at the bottom of the screen and it feels too far away from where you just clicked. It took me and several others several glances to see where it was.

Thanks so much,
    Mark

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. First of all, thank you for a great product (even for a beta)!

I am currently working on a larger website mocku project for a client, I used the SHARE ONLINE feature that you provide. For small projects this works great as it is now, but for projects with many artboards it get's hard to keep track of when or where or by whom a new comment has been made - hence as the title says, it would be great with some kind of notification system, maybe some kind of simple color indication that a new comment was made in…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. when i share a link, everybody who has an Adobe ID account can delete this link. if i create a prototype and i share it with someone i would like to be the only one who can manage and delete it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. When generating prototypes to share online - I only see options to share again or update. What if i just want to copy the link again? Have come across this several times. Would be super helpful to have access to previously shared link there. Am I just not seeing it? Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Currently, pressing browsers back button exits the page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add a direct link to a screen/artboard in a shared prototype: e.g. xd.adobe.com/view/prototype-id#screen-name.

Additionally, a list of screens (like in Axure) might be useful.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ability to view full screen (within your browser) desktop sized prototypes.

Gives you the ability to experience the prototype as if it were a live website.

100 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 3 Next →