Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

216 results found

1. It would be really useful, if reviewers could klick on a textfield and add the Text they want on the textfield.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I share a lot of links out to various stakeholders and PO's (providing comments), and developers (using the inspect features). With a big product, I break out my shared links and projects based on features so there are not hundreds of screens to sift through. Right now we have to manually keep track of which shared link is what. It would be nice if there was a project dashboard that would show all the shared links.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Similar to Dropbox Paper or Google Docs, I'd love to see who or how many people are viewing my prototype in the web browser. Could especially be helpful when presenting/pitching or when having dev. hand off calls to see who's tuned in.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. A way to set a link (prototype and/or design specs) as "share within my organization", so anyone with the link and with an email within my enterprise domain can access the link.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The November release is fantastic. But I noticed in the share UI the drop down says user testing. User testing implies you are testing the user. This is the exact opposite of what we are trying to accomplish. Usability testing is more accurate because you are testing the usability of the design. Would love to see the wording change and I bet I’m not the only one.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Save full artboard in sharing mode.

An option to save the full layout as a PNG or JPG.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The previous 'Share' UI was fast, simple, and easy to use.

This new UI is confusing, unnecessary, and wasteful. Was it designed by the same people who created the new AdobeCC UI????

A) The new 'Share' Tab is useless. I can already see what I'm sharing on either of the other tabs - having a 3rd tab is completely asinine unless there is some helpful functionality to this screen/view.

B) The only functionality I have in this state is 'zoom' - a state I cannot exit once I've clicked on the 'zoom' tool. AND the keyboard/mouse shortcut I actually use…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When someone needs to be removed from all mockups its a long and painful process. Can we have something that allows us to "cut someone off" without having to find out which mockups they have access to and then go into each mockup one at a time to remove them. Thanks!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It would be great if the input field could expand if you are adding a long comment, as right now it can be very hard to edit the box when it is over a certain length.

It would also be great to add a bit more of a margin between the input field and the @ button as I am forever hitting the @ button by accident.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Because we are using the XD file as a Source of Truth for the product team (Zeplin for the developers). Each feature is spelled out in a ticket, and I would like to link to the page referred to thereof. It's cumbersome for everyone to have to navigate to it for each ticket. This is a dense dashboard product.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1. Description When viewing a prototype, a user can scroll between views using the left and right keyboard arrow keys but cannot scroll up or down on the current prototype with the keyboard. Some viewers have been unable to scroll with their mouse. Without a visible scrollbar they have been left only seeing what's above the fold line.

On Mac I've discovered that pressing fn+arrow up/down will sort of page you down, but it's not smooth and not intuitive. Simply using arrow keys as you would using a browser (or something close) would be ideal.

1. Why is this valuable to you?…
    8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Share for Review & Share for Development are so similar in terms of interface and it's so confusing because I end up commenting on the wrong one every time since they look too much the same.

It would be better if for e.g. the Developer's one has a different Background etc...

And please, although there is already a request for it, add the get/send notifications for updates

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I'm regularly sending review links to non-designers/older clients and I don't want to confuse them.

I'd like to have the option to set "All Screen Comments" off by default.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. It could be great to have an overview of the design scale inside the design review or developer review when we work across team. Some device are not on Retina Display and developers don't know if the scale is great.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. a plugin to use webcam for tracking eye motions of the user [when using an XD interactive prototype]

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please add a setting to control whether or not the comments/pins are showing on first load of the page. I would like my clients to be able to see the design and get an accurate first impression, without seeing the pins cluttering it. I would rather give them a real first impression than have their first action be to hit the comments button to hide the pins. I'm asking for a setting to control it because I see that others have found value in having the comments show by default. I chatted with a member of your support team and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Name it not "close", but "resolved" (a checkbox with checkmark/or no checkmark („resolved“/„unresolved“). AND it automatically will marked as „unresolved“ if the reviewer adds an new answer.
    The pin should be convert from number to checkmark if the comment is marked as resolved.

With this I can use the comments as a list of tasks which I can work off step by step.
    If I finish a task I mark is at resolved. The reviewer get an E-Mail (at the end of day all resolved tasks collected to one E-Mail) and he can now review this and do an answer…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. When the layout changes, the pinned comments don't move accordingly. We ran into this today and it's a critical issue because we use Adobe XD as the main source of truth. That comment contains technical requirements for our devs like default ordering. The same happens in forms, where I use comments to specify input masks, validation rules and other things. Everytime I change something on the form, I have to make sure I update all the comments. Uncool!

Usually I will adjust the pins by hand, but in this instance I didn't create the comment so I couldn't move the…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When I share a link of a prototype and have the option "Show Hotspot Hints" enabled, it shows clickable areas. It would be great if there could also be an option to display information on available Key & Gamepad triggers.

Building out a prototype that is interactive currently has it's short comings but it's great to see Adobe listening to XD users and expanding the prototyping capabilities. Because there currently isn't a way to show On-Hover type of interactions, I have to fake it by creating a keyboard trigger that I press at the same moment I move my mouse…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It takes a long time to either create a new link for development or update an existing link, and I find myself waiting around often. I also often click "update" without copying the link first, then it's unavailable while the link is being updated, and I have to wait. I'd love to be able to share the link before it's updated since developers will only access well after it's finished updating/creating anyway. Three suggestions:

1. When updating an existing link, let the existing link be available to copy, since the URL won't change.

2. Or, have a "cancel" button so I can…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)