Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

216 results found

1. I notice that when I share my designs with team members, they have a much harder time navigating the screens than I do. I think that is because in my XD view, I place the artboards in a way that it makes sense chronologically/flow-wise, but in the shared prototype that is flattened out to one linearly combined list of all the screens.

Therefore, I think it would be beneficial if my team members could also see the artboards in a page similar to the way the designer sees it. The viewer then has the boards placed in the same way…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. The size of the images used are impacting directly the prototypes and customers will receive prototypes that are pixelated. Instead of trying to accommodate to the limitations shown in this thread, it would be great to have it fixed, so we can export and provide prototypes closed to reality and not being judged because the images are low and compressed when the originals are crisp and high res.

Thanks,

Here's one of the threads related to this issue and how to manually solve it. Which includes slicing images manually and mapping it.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/images-become-pixelated-in-browser-when-sharing-prototype-via-link/td-p/11090564

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. From the business risk point of view, we wonder if there is a function of the valid Expiration setting for file share.
    Currently we need to delete a share setting manually.
    Means, if we forget deleting, the file will be kept sharing permanently, and unexpectedly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. It would be much easier for copy editors and clients to comment/mark up creative if XD had more tools like Acrobat. Does Adobe plan to expand commenting features to include tools like highlight, pen tool, and arrow tool? If so when can we expect the upgrade?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. It will be great if Xd have Fit to screen option rather than default option in zoom dropdown

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add an option, like pinned comments but that have an overlay to show the area to which the comment applies.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Description of the feature
    Allow me to mark all comments as read, or dismiss all notifications of comments on Adobe XD online.

Why this is valuable to you
    I have to go through lots of feedback, and it would be really helpful if the notifications would get marked as read when I read the comment in the app. In addition, marking all of the notifications as read allows me to clear up the space a lot faster rather than having to manually click all of the notifications. One last thing - it's slow to mark everything as read because the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. You can protect the prototype with a password only when you create the link, not when the link already exists. I want to be able to make a publicly shared link password protected without having to communicate a new link.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Currently padding allows parent components to change size when the child component changes size in the design mode. This works for all elements including components. Adding different sized states to the child component will cause the parent component to react correctly.

However, in presentation mode, the padding state seems to be locked. If a child component changes, the parent (whose size was determined by the child's + padding) won't adjust the padding to the child's new size.

If the padding feature was extended to the web mode it would greatly improve the workflow. If this could be added to the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Ability to make the whole file available to view online as a view only version, with the same view + controls the designer has on the desktop app.

This means you don't need to specify what you're exporting and can help with showing the entire design process rather than the end-product.

Figma has this, as well as tools such as Miro.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Option to embed Xd "prototype" animation as a 'view only animation' rather than a "prototype" directly from Xd to Behance.

Currently to embed videos/animation created in Xd, it has to be mp4 through vimeo, which is rubbish quality!

I noticed when you share xD prototype embed link directly into Behance project, the quality is great however, the view has a grey overlay over the project and then a box reading 'click to launch prototype' (see attachment).

It would be great if you could embed the 'prototype' and have the option remove the 'click to launch prototype' so the project appears…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When making comments in the web interface, my keyboard shortcuts (spec'd in System Preferences -> Keyboard) are automatically entered without hitting tab or space as they normally would work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When I have a view with lots of template thumbnails, there is no way to grab the link of the template to view. Furthermore, it is just so natural and easy to have the standard "open in new tab" show up in the context menu when right clicking the template I wish to open. As it currently exists, I have to click in to the template after which I lose where I was in the view containing lots and lots of template thumbnails.

For context, I'm a developer and our designer shares a view containing all the mockups with me.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Can we have a pin in the reply form field too please?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. A lot of basic prototypes I am making are rather difficult to use because of the scrolling behavior. As seen in the video attached, when using click and hold to scroll down, the click release will launch the event of the element that the mouse indicator is on.

Similarly, when you have a horizontal scroll group and using the mouse to drag, the click release will launch an event.

With the horizontal scroll group, you also expect no vertical scrolling but this happens inevitably. So both the vertical and horizontal scroll groups do not live up to their name, as…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Would be nice to add a custom message on the footer of shared links.
    Especially helpful when trying to add "Confidential" to each screen you share externally.

Could be a simple input field in the share panel, or even a global setting for the user.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Could we please get the zoom setting as a querystring in the url of the published design review, just like the fullscreen. This would give us the option to view it in 100% in fullscreen. Without that the fullscreen is displayed in the default zoom value which is not 100%.
    Querystring example: ...../?fullscreen&zoom=1

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Need a way to bookmark xd website links sent to me via email as well as shared with my account.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. We have so many shared links that gets lost in a sea of chaos. Sometimes we are asked to edit links that we cant find the source file name for.

REQUEST

Add the source XD filename to all shared links so it's easy to find when asked to edit when the share link is all we have as a reference.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. It would be great to be able to search through all of the comments on a file. We make extensive notes for our development teams and the ability to quickly find a particular comment saves us a ton of time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11